How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Krapow

Internet security Apps

Do you use any, or think they are a waste of time?

I've always had Avast and Malware Bites apps on any phone. But Avast is currently using a lot of battery power for some reason, thinking of taking it off.

I have an HTC 10. 

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Do you use any, or think they are a waste of time?

I've always had Avast and Malware Bites apps on any phone. But Avast is currently using a lot of battery power for some reason, thinking of taking it off.

I have an HTC 10. 

Avast free and Malaware Bites, Window 10 firewall on my laptop, don’t have anything on my iPad or iPhone, not sure there is any Antivirus system for Apples mobile products. If there is, I’ve not tried it. 🤔

2 hours ago, KhunDon said:

Avast free and Malaware Bites, Window 10 firewall on my laptop, don’t have anything on my iPad or iPhone, not sure there is any Antivirus system for Apples mobile products. If there is, I’ve not tried it. 🤔

Ditto. Never had a problem 

• Thumbs Up 1

I had Avast and Malwarebytes on my old phone (Galaxy S4).  Reason was that I was puzzled by why my phone's battery would drain more quickly some times than others.

Bottom line:  Just leaving apps running is likely what kills yer battery.  Also, all charging cables are not created equal.  If you're worried about quick charging, use your phone's charger and cable, or do the research into buying a good 3rd party charger and cable.

I've had a Galaxy S9 for a couple of months.  No problem with battery drain.  It's very willing to warn you about apps left open and other juice wasters.

Not bothered about a virus scanner.  Until I find a reason to think otherwise.  ;)

• Thumbs Up 1