How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
forcebwithu

Test of embedding maps and sheets

List of Pattaya gentlemen clubs and misc BJ/ST places currently included on the map and changes included with this update:

Interesting, preview shows the map and sheet just fine, but when posted they don't. @Lanzalad this feature works on PA and PT. Is this something you can implement or allow on 24/7? The advantage to embedding maps and sheets is any change I make on the source map and sheet will automatically be displayed in the post.

Here is a copy of the script you posted on to the forum and the forum is doing what the script tells it to do..

<p style="background-color:#ffffff;color:#353c41;font-size:14px;">
    <iframe height="480" width="640"></iframe><span></span>
</p>

List of Pattaya gentlemen clubs and misc BJ/ST places currently included on the map and changes included with this update:
</p>

<iframe height="400" width="660"></iframe>
</p>

Could you please post the full script below so i can use it to create the problem in a post.

Thanks...

Here you go..it works fine..

3 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Here you go..it works fine..

Thanks for looking into this. I tried in this post to embed the code again, but I can tell from the Preview Post that it's not working for me. Probably a rights issue and since you're admin your rights default to letting you post iframe html.

One thing I just noticed that's different here compared to PA and PT is on the post toolbar I don't see the Source icon. That may be something you have grant to a BM or group? I believe on PA they created a separate group to control who had these rights, whereas on PT it appears they've granted this right to all. Hope this helps.

image.png.92c09753204a361ccbd9a7f25afa6130.png

6 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Thanks for looking into this. I tried in this post to embed the code again, but I can tell from the Preview Post that it's not working for me. Probably a rights issue and since you're admin your rights default to letting you post iframe html.

One thing I just noticed that's different here compared to PA and PT is on the post toolbar I don't see the Source icon. That may be something you have grant to a BM or group? I believe on PA they created a separate group to control who had these rights, whereas on PT it appears they've granted this right to all. Hope this helps.

image.png.92c09753204a361ccbd9a7f25afa6130.png

ok then, i'll take a look now

Updated

All groups now have access to use the souse button.

• Thanks 2

On 2/9/2019 at 12:48 PM, Lanzalad said:

ok then, i'll take a look now

Updated

All groups now have access to use the souse button.

Just noticed your update note. Thank you! 

• Thanks 1