Sign in to follow this  
Binlid

Ian's Restaurant & Angus Steakhouse

Posted (edited)

After reading about this restaurant on TA we decided to dine here last night.We arrived at 6pm and where greeted by two very friendly waitresses at the entrance to the property. The restaurant is about 100 metres past the Cicada market site on the opposite side of the road. We decided to sit outside in a smashing little courtyard.

No sooner had we sat down the owner Ian came out to introduce himself and run through his specials with us.

We both had the spicy larb moo balls as a starter, I cant begin to tell you how good they were.I had a 300gm Ribeye served with duck fat fried chips,asparagus and a red wine sauce , all Cooked perfectly. My wife had a prawn and pineapple fried rice, she said it was amazing.I still had little room left so went for a sticky toffee pudding with ice cream for dessert. I had two pints of Thatchers gold and my wife had a Mai Tai. Total bill was 2300 but. Would not hesitate to come back again as Ian has set a very high standard.

20190523_083008.jpg

20190523_083041.jpg

20190523_083145.jpg

20190523_082946.jpg

20190523_083216.jpg

20190523_083240.jpg

20190522_184534.jpg

Edited by Binlid
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

That looks good to me.

To save others who have also never heard of the Cicada Market, my google search tells me it is Hua Hin. :default_biggrin:

The tag on the post title told me. 🙂

Capture.JPG

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes very nice - I took my wife there in November - and a nice look around the night market.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baldylocks said:

Yes very nice - I took my wife there in November - and a nice look around the night market.

That area has some nice restaurants and you really are quite close to the Holiday Inn as well. I am glad to see that Gazza and his lovely lady are having a great holiday, refreshing to see so much info about other areas of Thailand and also how couples can have a great vacation.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this