Cheap TVs on Lazada

Yesitisdakid

About a year ago I bought a 32 inch flat screen TV on lazada for about $95 it was some company out of China it arrived and all the box said was 32-in TV. It was just about exactly a year ago it still works fine but I'm now running two different PC so I needed 2 HDMI inputs on a TV and the one I bought last year only had one. So I went on Lazada looking for another basic 32-in digital flat screen TV the only real requirement was 2 HDMI inputs.

Well I came across another generic one called expose that's the brand name. This TV had two HDMI inputs to USB inputs audio video jacks more than I needed. The price now was $70 US. It works perfectly as a monitor for my two PCS if you're looking for a cheap monitor for your garage or your office just something to drive your PC in my opinion this is perfect 2100 baht. It's also full 1080p not 4K but what can you expect for 70 bucks. The video is very good from my computers I can't say about the TV itself because I don't have it connected to any cable devices such as true or sophan as I don't use them

Edited by Yesitisdakid

3 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

About a year ago I bought a 32 inch flat screen TV on lazada for about $95 it was some company out of China it arrived and all the box said was 32-in TV. It was just about exactly a year ago it still works fine but I'm now running two different PC so I needed 2 HDMI inputs on a TV and the one I bought last year only had one. So I went on Lazada looking for another basic 32-in digital flat screen TV the only real requirement was 2 HDMI inputs.

Well I came across another generic one called expose that's the brand name. This TV had two HDMI inputs to USB inputs audio video jacks more than I needed. The price now was $70 US. It works perfectly as a monitor for my two PCS if you're looking for a cheap monitor for your garage or your office just something to drive your PC in my opinion this is perfect 2100 baht. It's also full 1080p not 4K but what can you expect for 70 bucks. The video is very good from my computers I can't say about the TV itself because I don't have it connected to any cable devices such as true or sophan as I don't use them

A couple of years ago, I went to 4K and the monitors were ridiculously expensive, about $1,000.

So I bought a 50 inch 4K TV for about $400 and it works great.

1 hour ago, Mrmango said:

A couple of years ago, I went to 4K and the monitors were ridiculously expensive, about $1,000.

So I bought a 50 inch 4K TV for about $400 and it works great.

I have a 55 inch LG 4K it's great for watching movies sporting events and such but those cheap 32-in TVs for the resolution I need for my PCS works well for me

2 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I have a 55 inch LG 4K it's great for watching movies sporting events and such but those cheap 32-in TVs for the resolution I need for my PCS works well for me

I have "Naked cable" and I do not get any TV channels, so I watch NFL football in 4K resolution over the net, and its great.

56 minutes ago, Mrmango said:

I have "Naked cable" and I do not get any TV channels, so I watch NFL football in 4K resolution over the net, and its great.

I'm exactly the same I don't subscribe to any TV service with the IPTV services that I have absolutely no need to subscribe to any services there's nothing I can't see and the Price is Right

Edited by Yesitisdakid