Jump to content

How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

tjg27

Condo rental Wongamat Tower

Recommended Posts

47m2 studio condo. Now available at 16,000 monthly. Minimum 3 months. Electricity govt. rate. One bed also available 1 Jan 19, same size and rates.6ff0b7cfe82f7b38247bba2da5fa7029.jpg37926a515f085223353b72dfd93008f6.jpgaf0158b81c891931eb96f52207ca23f4.jpgd88ce38a8dbcce2000696d7cd5ab8a64.jpgc9526fe40d6c4f65c6b0c50d857b89ba.jpg8332f21f0b39574804c44df5711afb16.jpgb7af74f716c27d01b635b7fe7ffa2a0b.jpg4567e7870566233507a0110497152867.jpg7a211b61c2a1648dc46a17bb989a30ce.jpg

 

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lovely place but too far out.
 
Only 5 mins to Naklua Road on the back of a bike, 20 baht and 10 baht to Walking Street. There in 25 minutes. Good for those who like the luxury of Wongamat but still want to get to Central Patts quickly. For others, like you say, too far out.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20bht and 10bht to get to Walking st?
 
Yes that is correct. It costs exactly 20 baht to get a motorbike taxi to the top of Naklua Soi 16. It is 10 baht from Soi 16 to Walking Street, so 30 baht total. Try it; you might like it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tjg27 said:

Yes that is correct. It costs exactly 20 baht to get a motorbike taxi to the top of Naklua Soi 16. It is 10 baht from Soi 16 to Walking Street, so 30 baht total. Try it; you might like it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
 

Oh I thought you meant 20bht on a bike and 10bht on a baht bus all the way to WS, was gonna say thats a very cheap motorbike taxi Guy if that was the case.

🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, davethailand said:

Oh I thought you meant 20bht on a bike and 10bht on a baht bus all the way to WS, was gonna say thats a very cheap motorbike taxi Guy if that was the case.

🙂

Not speaking about the return trip at late night.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've lived in Patts for a few years and installed tv boxes and I would say this place is a nice place to stay.. many bars when you get onto the main road.

To me the biggest cost would be getting back from a heavy night on WS at 2am plus..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

To me the biggest cost would be getting back from a heavy night on WS at 2am plus..

"Grab" to the rescue mate, they're dirt cheap compared to the baht buses, or at least were when I was there.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice apartment and priced to rent, as to it being too far out of central pattaya its not IMO.

JDM

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rompho Ray said:

"Grab" to the rescue mate, they're dirt cheap compared to the baht buses, or at least were when I was there.

All the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, davethailand said:

Nice condo but House only for me.

🙂

Same. No way I finish the end of my live in a condo.

8 y in HK was enough, even if it was a nice one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×