• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
biggles

Seafood Restaurant Suggestions Please

I have a friend and his girl arriving tomorrow for a week. He is keen on seafood, lobster, crab, prawns etc which I am not. I have no idea on a reasonably priced place in the central Pattaya so perhaps someone could suggest? Obviously looking for somewhere not over priced, like some in WS. 

1 minute ago, biggles said:

I have a friend and his girl arriving tomorrow for a week. He is keen on seafood, lobster, crab, prawns etc which I am not. I have no idea on a reasonably priced place in the central Pattaya so perhaps someone could suggest? Obviously looking for somewhere not over priced, like some in WS. 

The crab in Jomtien not WS prices by any mains.

The draw back is getting there maybe baht bus or motorbike taxis.

AF1QipNuagetxpUxoUFsBY5U1hUI5YcIBUjDe3ww

Screenshot at Jul 09 15-51-34.png

Thanks, he could get a taxi there. What's it called please and I can look on line for a menu? 

7 minutes ago, biggles said:

Thanks, he could get a taxi there. What's it called please and I can look on line for a menu? 

its called "The crab" In Thai, I think its called "Pupen Seafood" and its a Thai sea food, i've no idea if there's a menu on line.

Here's the full address

Pupen Seafood Restaurant

62/1 Moo 1, Chai Talay Road, Na Jomtien Subdistrict, Pattaya
Business hours: 9.30am – 10.30pm

Pupen Seafood Na Jomtien Beach

5 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

its called "The crab" In Thai and its a Thai sea food, i've no idea if there's a menu on line.

Poo Pen is the place I think you are referring to.  Nice place, lovely sea breeze, great food.  Used to enjoy a meal and a drink there but it is at the end of Jomtien beach as you say.

Been there more than once, the crab yellow curry is exquisite!

Great location as well. 

11 hours ago, Krapow said:

Been there more than once, the crab yellow curry is exquisite!

Great location as well. 

I was eating panang, massaman and green curry back in the late 80's and through to about 2016 before I had my first yellow curry.  It was a seafood yellow curry in a small seafront restaurant in Prachuap Kiri Khan,  I was hooked (excuse the pun)

Now my favourite curry of choice.

Sign in to follow this