Sign in to follow this  
Jambo

What happens.........

When you are driving in a southerly direction at 120kph on the 32 highway in the middle lane and a pigeon flying due north at 5kph ignores ATC instruction to climb to 5mtrs and thumps into your windscreen with one almighty bang?

Answer:

Your sing along to "Don't look back in anger" becomes a falsetto version! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Jambo said:

When you are driving in a southerly direction at 120kph on the 32 highway in the middle lane and a pigeon flying due north at 5kph ignores ATC instruction to climb to 5mtrs and thumps into your windscreen with one almighty bang?

Answer:

you want hear a cow who jumps down a embankment lobs on the bonnet and it's arse comes thru the windscreen and covers the driver in shit.

happen back in 78 on the gold coast here in OZ,i hope it was cow shit,but no one yet has explained how it got inside my suit trousers :default_crybaby:

well that's iam saying

regards

grayray

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

I know how you feel. Back 77' a 200+ lb buck (deer) jumped over a 8 foot fence and landed on the hood (bonnet) of my 1972 Ford Maverick. The antlers pierced the passenger side windshield thank f**k. It was 3am and I was a bit wasted. Sure as shit a State Trooper pulls up as I was staggering around looking at this bloody mess. Never forget the deal he offered me. He said, "You help me get this deer in the trunk of my cruiser, and I will give you a ride home and we can forget this ever happened. You can come back to have your car towed when the sun comes up" No problem! He got to eat venison for who knows how long and I skirted  a DWI. This was the 1970's after all.

is mavrick ok

• Haha 1

1989, whizzing along the german autobahn in a nice porsche, stereo full on and windows down at 5am.  bird comes in the car, .  but she blamed my finger.. and then proceeded to apply similar to me.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, tommy dee said:

1989, whizzing along the german autobahn in a nice porsche, stereo full on and windows down at 5am.  bird comes in the car, .  but she blamed my finger.. and then proceeded to apply similar to me.  

Stuck her finger up your bum?

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

I know how you feel. Back 77' a 200+ lb buck (deer) jumped over a 8 foot fence and landed on the hood (bonnet) of my 1972 Ford Maverick. The antlers pierced the passenger side windshield thank f**k. It was 3am and I was a bit wasted. Sure as shit a State Trooper pulls up as I was staggering around looking at this bloody mess. Never forget the deal he offered me. He said, "You help me get this deer in the trunk of my cruiser, and I will give you a ride home and we can forget this ever happened. You can come back to have your car towed when the sun comes up" No problem! He got to eat venison for who knows how long and I skirted  a DWI. This was the 1970's after all.

Fair deal as he would never have been anywhere near you to charge you for DWI without that buck. But do you know why you shouldn't drink and drive?

You might spill your drink, which constitutes alcohol abuse.

Edited by Freee!!
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jambo said:

Answer:

What happens, if you are poor and hungry, is pigeon stew.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 2

Driving through the leafy lanes of Kent we accidentally on purpose drove into a cock pheasant. It looked dead, felt dead thus...so I put it in the back seat well. 10 minutes later the bastard erupted into flight banging off all the windows.

Any of you ever got an angry wasp inside your open face motorcycle helmet??? It was not a lot of fun trying to stop without crashing. Swollen spots all over my head.

2 hours ago, karon steve said:

Driving through the leafy lanes of Kent we accidentally on purpose drove into a cock pheasant. It looked dead, felt dead thus...so I put it in the back seat well. 10 minutes later the bastard erupted into flight banging off all the windows.

Next time check for heartbeat and break its neck anyway.

Sign in to follow this