How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Thinkingallowed

The forum on a mobile

Early days and if you know the the root admin from here you know it will be running as smooth as silk very soon.

I was wondering how to send a message and thought I need that menu to appear but no sign of the three horizontal line symbol that does this.

So I'm thinking I know where it should be and tried tapping the screen in the white space just above the 247 at the top of the page. Hey that works.

29 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Early days and if you know the the root admin from here you know it will be running as smooth as silk very soon.

I was wondering how to send a message and thought I need that menu to appear but no sign of the three horizontal line symbol that does this.

So I'm thinking I know where it should be and tried tapping the screen in the white space just above the 247 at the top of the page. Hey that works.

Yea, bit different from on laptop.

Laptop is easy, just hoover over the name, gives the options, maybe the same?

Hoover over the name? (Other vacuum cleaners are available)

Hovering isn't easy on a mobile but yes tapping on someone's name will open up their profile allow you to send a message.

12 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Hovering isn't easy on a mobile but yes tapping on someone's name will open up their profile allow you to send a message.

There was no need for the abusive PM ffs, shouldn't have explained it to you >:(

21 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Rather than opening their profile, if you tap and hold over someone's name, you get a "mini profile", with options to ignore, message, etc.  Ok....i get a windows menu box first, but then this mini profile thing opens....  im on a tablet, not an actual mobile...but may be the same...

1 minute ago, Painter said:

Rather than opening their profile, if you tap and hold over someone's name, you get a "mini profile", with options to ignore, message, etc.  Ok....i get a windows menu box first, but then this mini profile thing opens....  im on a tablet, not an actual mobile...but may be the same...

If it doesn't work you'll get an appalling PM full of vitriol...……………………………..when he works out how to send it.

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

If it doesn't work you'll get an appalling PM full of vitriol...……………………………..when he works out how to send it.

I look forward to his pm....after all, I, like many, am used to it!!!

9 minutes ago, Painter said:

I'm on an iPhone and that doesn't work for me but worth a try. 

8 minutes ago, Krapow said:

You've got mail.

And a solution is in my opening post.

Just now, Thinkingallowed said:

You've got mail.

And a solution is in my opening post.

I'm traumatised!

Just now, Thinkingallowed said:

I'm on an iPhone and that doesn't work for me but worth a try. 

Blooming iPhones!

I'm currently working on all the little fixes .. i've got loads it install and I've got around about 10 windows open sorting things out.. downloads plugins the lot.. 

Now on with tapatalk... 

I've noticed on the theme the colour is lost on the mobile version on the top menu which can be changed but a pain in the arse to sort out..

But to button is there you just need to click on the space

1.png

On 9/4/2018 at 12:57 AM, Lanzalad said:

I'm currently working on all the little fixes .. i've got loads it install and I've got around about 10 windows open sorting things out.. downloads plugins the lot.. 

Now on with tapatalk... 

Nice one............

Sign in to follow this