Grand National 2024

Stillearly

Based on our relative performance at Cheltenham I probably should be following @Stillearly selections.

I really like Limerick Lace best handicapped horse in the race. Worst has to Mahler Mission. Carrying 7 pounds more for getting beaten in it's last race. How it gets a mark of 158( 1 win in 7 chases).and Limerick gets 147(5 wins in 10) I really don't get.

Happy to run off 10-8, rather than 11-5.

So there's Mahler Mission a certainty then!!!

Will also do Mr Incredible (named after a BM I believe...), and Vanillier along with the doomed Limerick Lace.

Good luck 🙃

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Great Info 2

24 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I've got 10 quid to win on PANDA BOY @ 12-1. Never ever won a bet on the GN before, so fingers crossed this time. I'm feeling lucky. 

Remind you of an old flame😜

• Haha 3
  • Surprised 1

17 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I had Minella Times which prompted me to go for Minella Crooner ...

Minella Please !!!! (You have to imagine Karuna said in a Dorset accent to geddit )

That nag has no chance. It has a club foot and a pacemaker 😁😁😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I had Minella Times which prompted me to go for Minella Crooner ...

Minella Please !!!! (You have to imagine Karuna said in a Dorset accent to geddit )

Also a Minella Indo running .. 🤷‍♂️😜

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yeh.. I mentioned it earlier but didn't want to bet on it cos the odds were too short ... 80/1 is much better odds of winning isn't it ??

:default_drinks:

That's how I work .... wearing my Panda Chronograph today whilst I watch the race .... 😜

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yeh.. I mentioned it earlier but didn't want to bet on it cos the odds were too short ... 80/1 is much better odds of winning isn't it ??

:default_drinks:

But...Minella Indo same jockey and trainer as the 2021 winner Minella Times. Maybe I need to be on Minella Indo too🤔

• Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I've asked my son to put 10 quid E/W on Minella Crooner for me ... This time tomorrow we'll be millionaires Rodney !!

I had MC in the Sweep too, was going strong for a while!

MI 3rd.

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 2