How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Pumpuynarak

Would you pay and if so how much ?

11 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Thats where you recognize a gentleman.

Wrong, anybody can do things that require nothing more than common decency. A true gentleman will indeed also do the decent things, but will become an utterly and totally ruthless bastard when the situation requires it and become a decent human being again as soon as the situation is dealt with.

13 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

And yes, it is one of the things I have in mind and plan for Miss Indo. If I leave this world before her (likely) cause her the less headache possible, and make sure she is OK for a few years.

On my side its easy, cremate me and throw the ashes in the Ocean. Play my favorite songs and dont cry while you do it. 

Strange, maybe...but the best way.

I concur with most of it, but crying or not is the lady's choice, up to her.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Freee!! said:

Wrong, anybody can do things that require nothing more than common decency. A true gentleman will indeed also do the decent things, but will become an utterly and totally ruthless bastard when the situation requires it and become a decent human being again as soon as the situation is dealt with.

I concur with most of it, but crying or not is the lady's choice, up to her.

Agreed on paragraph 1

Concerning paragraph 2, I always teached and still do that things like fear, panic or crying will not help the crisis situation. More likely it will make it more painful and complicated.

1 minute ago, Thai Spice said:

Concerning paragraph 2, I always teached and still do that things like fear, panic or crying will not help the crisis situation. More likely it will make it more painful and complicated.

But a funeral isn't a crisis situation, so that teaching, which I happen to agree with, doesn't apply. If crying makes her feel better in the end, let her cry, you won't be around to be bothered by it anyway. And even if it is just for show so people won't accuse her of being a golddigger, I can understand (and condone) it.

13 hours ago, Freee!! said:

I would probably leave her a nice good bye package in my will (without letting her know).

and i can see my mate doing just that, he's a good egg.

• Great Info 1

In the UK my mum was a housewife- she had a weekly allowance. Really don't see anything different.

Working 12 hours a day for 6 days a week for 7k baht a month is hardly worth making them do instead of looking after your house.

• Like 3

the girl has to live and has to take care of parents and wants some toys for herself, of course you gotta pay, unless you want her to work and that's 12 hours a day at least 6 days a week

• Like 1

My Thai wife always hated to ask me for money. I told her to sit down and figure out how much she needed every month for all the household bills. She came up with 25,000 baht per month. I gave her 30,000 per month and whatever she had left, she could do with it as she wanted. She pays all the bills plus buys the few clothes that I need. I should add that she throws my favorite clothes away just because they are a little ragged. I pay the big ticket items like vehicle insurance and things like appliances. She doesn't pay for my beer or cigarettes. It has been working well for more than ten years and she hasn't asked for any more even though prices have gone up a lot. My best friend (RIP) always told me that I was giving her too much. I told him that I absolutely hate shopping and paying bills myself so it suits me just fine.

• Like 1

When I sorted this out with my wife we had very logical conversation.

My first question being what do you need- which mainly was family and car on finance which came to be about 15k. Actually car is paid off in June, which we will have another sensible conversation.

So my maths said ok - will give you 25k a month if you wan a day job or do other (none bar like earning) that's up to you.

I cover all our household bills- but never ever once in years been asked for anything more.

• Like 1