How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Glasseye

Ads

I support the use of ads here and understand their usefulness. 

Although I say so with reservation. If ads are done properly and are limited they are o.k. One banner ad with rotating ads is acceptable to the eye. However when they are all over the page with blinking lights, etc. they become a real distraction and complete turn off.

There is a certain Pattaya based forum that I won't even open up because the ads are so distracting.

One of the appeals for me here is the lack of ads, but like I said I accept well done ads as long as they are managed properly. 

Look, @tommy dee has just retired, how do you expect him to do that if he's not coining it in from here every month. 

The Warren Buffet of online forums. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Look, @tommy dee has just retired, how do you expect him to do that if he's not coining it in from here every month. 

The Warren Buffet of online forums. 

jealous bastard, i have a standard of living to achieve.  foff back to live..  55555

3 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

jealous bastard, i have a standard of living to achieve.  foff back to live..  55555

That’s crossing the line, nobody deserves that!

• Haha 1

We are only placing ads on the forum in key places such as the top and bottom of the page for partners of the forum and business advertisers.

The reason why to help to support the forum cost, it's not that important but it may help to bring a better forum.

To the members it will alway be a free useful forum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

17 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

We are only placing ads on the forum in key places such as the top and bottom of the page for partners of the forum and business advertisers.

The reason why to help to support the forum cost, it's not that important but it may help to bring a better forum.

To the members it will alway be a free useful forum.

Cool. Definitely hope to see this forum around for a long time.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this