How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Yet another example of why i will never agree that public citizens should be allowed to own guns.

Just hope the little girl recovers from her injuries.

• Like 1

Makes me cringe. There are a lot of people out there who should never be in possession of a firearm.  Unfortunately we usually find that out way to late.

46 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

Makes me cringe. There are a lot of people out there who should never be in possession of a firearm.  Unfortunately we usually find that out way to late.

In some countries one is required to satisfactorily complete a firearms training course, which includes firearms safety, before the permit necessary to acquire a firearm is issued. One is also required to provide proof of adequate firearms storage, i.e. a gun safe secured on three sides, again before a permit will be issued.

I suppose that elsewhere these requirements would be considered an infringement on the right to bear arms.

Was going to make a comment but what's the point, there are many here who believe owning a gun is a right and I am not interested in getting into any debate about the rights or wrongs of what has taken place, it will be like being in a politics thread.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Not intended to generate a debate. But to remind on the dangers of handling a gun and the possible consequences of owning one.

as a former  serious gun owner and not too bad a shot, i can honestly say that anyone having live in a gun when its not required.. should be banned from having one.  seen a ew accidents at shoots too, usually the overkeen and the newbies but scary

Here when renewing your gun permit they (usually a retired cop) interviews your partner when your out and they sometimes even talk to nieghbours ,if they get called to a domestic or something like that they pull your guns and permit

One problem is they stopped registering your guns to your permit .About to change as of the christchurch incident  and assult rifles / parts and ammo are now illegal

4 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Not intended to generate a debate. But to remind on the dangers of handling a gun and the possible consequences of owning one.

Takes me back to another time...

eddie.jpg

3 hours ago, Nickrock said:

Here when renewing your gun permit they (usually a retired cop) interviews your partner when your out and they sometimes even talk to nieghbours ,if they get called to a domestic or something like that they pull your guns and permit

One problem is they stopped registering your guns to your permit .About to change as of the christchurch incident  and assult rifles / parts and ammo are now illegal

UK sends their firearms officer out, check cabinet and ammo store.. then chats with the mrs or kids and slips in the questions .. do you know whats in there.. and " do u know where he keeps the keys"  if ans to 2 is yes, .. no licence.  background check and more too.  when i was younger it was 10 bob down the local cop shop :)

16 hours ago, fygjam said:

Takes me back to another time...

eddie.jpg

You get the best gun safety info from the NRA, I'm a member only 65 dollars a year,well worth it.

I actually believe that, along with modern day con men like Alex Jones fleecing the gullible. 

Sign in to follow this