Avg Prison Sentence

code_slayer_bkk

I was watching a news program this afternoon

Average prison sentences in the USA for :

Rape --- 4.2 years  ( I f******ing cannot believe )

Robbery -- 3.2 years

Assault / Burglary 3.2 years

Raping someone the average sentence if 4.2 years ? .. WTF is going on ?.....  the F******KS should be locked up forever or be shot ....

Man ... unreal ...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I agree, those numbers seem to be on the low side for the USA, seeing as there 2 million + incarcerated, many still for cannabis which is now legal in many states. TBH Canada is very soft on crime, I could have easily sworn the #’s you posted came from my country. 

But sex crimes don’t end with just the number of months served. My buddy who slang the rock a lot did a few years, and said once one person gets wind of a newbie being a pedo or similar, in common area they yell “SKINNER”, and at least a dozen guys will jump him. Rules of the game. So unless he’s thrown into PC right away, the pedo will endure a few beatings on top of his sentence. Good YouTube Channel on a guy who’s very fit and did 10 years, Wes Watson. He said with the Whites, a newbie is forced to show their “paperwork“ (charges) right away. Any sex crimes and their own people will kill on sight. Some guys have been murdered for no reason because the shot callers got confused and assumed they were pedos right away. 

Prison is crazy no matter where you are, I went for 5 whole hours for some BS when I was young and realized it wasn’t a place for me

• Like 1