Your favourite 3 Venues in Pattaya (from any time)

Butch

22 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Before Blues Factory opened there was a bar in front it called "Hand Rock Bar" with live music and pretty girls. Great place !!!

Hard Rock Bar wasn't it or was that opposite? My mates (Hot Tuna Bars) sisters owns that.

There was another one next to JP that had the bloke in the silver mask in the band (2001 etc)

🙂 

Edited by davethailand

2 minutes ago, davethailand said:

Hard Rock Bar wasn't it or was that opposite? My mates (Hot Tuna Bars) sisters owns that.

The one I think you mean next to JP had the bloke in the silver mask in the band.

🙂 

You may be correct but in my head it was "Hand Rock Bar" . This was before Blues Factory was opened around 97 I guess .. My only reference with time is the girl that I was with ..... I met her in the cake shop that used to be behind Kiss.. so it must have been around that era ..

Just now, Derek Dangleberries said:

You may be correct but in my head it was "Hand Rock Bar" . This was before Blues Factory was opened around 97 I guess .. My only reference with time is the girl that I was with ..... I met her in the cake shop that used to be behind Kiss.. so it must have been around that era ..

Blues Factory opened in Feb 2001 although I didn't go until Aug 2001, I remember next to JP the beer bar on the corner (later became Tiger Bar)  had a band and it had been there for a while, only really remember because we used to sit in JP and watch.

Later on the Hard Rock bar was on the opposite side of JP, come to think of it it may of been Hand Rock because I'm pretty sure that the real Hard Rock Cafes legal team wouldn't of stood for that lol.

🙂

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1