How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Lanzalad

Where to stay in Bangkok

9 hours ago, STARGAZER said:

City Lodge 19 next to Terminal 21 has been closed for a few years now. It is now flagship unit of Elgaucho Steakhouse Chain.

(possible City Lodge Soi 19 opened a newer location further down the Soi but I don't recall ever seeing it!

Ok been a few years since i stayed there

On 10/15/2018 at 12:02 PM, BarryL said:

I did look at that one through a hotel booking site and it seemed about 1000 Baht/day more than Dynasty grande. If you are familiar with both do you think the 1000 permium is worth it?

I just checked and they are priced the same for my dates in January on Booking.com. I chose DG because I've stayed there before and it was alright, plus its close to Hanrahans on soi 4 🙂

Used to stay at the Regency on  soi 22 because it was next to my mates place ,however he died recently.

Not sure where to stay next trip, probably some where near soi 4.

Edited by Al McReady

6 hours ago, Esco said:

I just checked and they are priced the same for my dates in January on Booking.com. I chose DG because I've stayed there before and it was alright, plus its close to Hanrahans on soi 4 🙂

Interesting, I still get 500 - 1000 more for Majestic but that is for November and maybe pricing hotels is like airlines that vary each day.

35 minutes ago, BarryL said:

Interesting, I still get 500 - 1000 more for Majestic but that is for November and maybe pricing hotels is like airlines that vary each day.

more than each day.

I have doing some tech flogging to hospitality industry. Artificial Intelligence and its integration into revenue mgt systems are changing the metrics for successful mgt. No longer are ADR (average daily rate) or  REVPAR (revenue per available room) the most important KPI's. Now it is all about  NREVPAR (net revenue per available room) and from an owners perspective GOPAR (gross operating profit per available room)

Using artificial intelligence solutions integrated into the revenue mgt systems allows hotels to better manage their distribution costs to generate max return which results in if booking via  an OTA the price might change minute to minute, and the price at one exact moment might be different for exact same product depending on the  geographical location the reservation is coming from. All about the data. Sad but true!

If you book direct through a hotel or their website prices may vary day to day as revenue managers still analyse data and make manual price changes. We are working on changing that as well. To be honest, not sure it is a good thing!

thanks you for reply. I have to laugh as today as Mr Esco said Dynaste was more than Majextic.

3 hours ago, BarryL said:

thanks you for reply. I have to laugh as today as Mr Esco said Dynaste was more than Majextic.

No I didn't.  

I usually stay at admiral suites along soi 22.  The room is spacious with kitchenette.  Can get discount for longer stays.  Restaurant in front and next to 7/11.  Can walk to terminal 22. And asoke BTS

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, danmarnc said:

I usually stay at admiral suites along soi 22.  The room is spacious with kitchenette.  Can get discount for longer stays.  Restaurant in front and next to 7/11.  Can walk to terminal 22. And asoke BTS

Just googled them and they do look good.

Sign in to follow this