Sorry! The page you requested does not exist

forcebwithu

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

Seemed ok for me (if I got the right thread).

Thanks for checking. Unless someone else reports the same issue it has to be my system. It is a puzzle though what's wrong with my system that's causing the problem on only one topic.

Just cleared the browser cache and did a reboot of my laptop, but the problem still persists.

11 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Thanks for checking. Unless someone else reports the same issue it has to be my system. It is a puzzle though what's wrong with my system that's causing the problem on only one topic.

Just cleared the browser cache and did a reboot of my laptop, but the problem still persists.

It's not the uBlock ad blocker?

16 minutes ago, fygjam said:

It's not the uBlock ad blocker?

Nope. Turned off all Chrome extensions to rule that out. Not a big deal as I'm not doing anything now so have no need to post in the What are you doing right now..? topic. :default_biggrin:

Edited to add: Just tried using Edge, same problem. So maybe not my system after all.

Edited by forcebwithu

I have been having problems for 2 days now.

I tried replying to @fygjam's post using "quote" but nothing happens. That is one of the problems that I have been experiencing.

Each time I "submit reply" in that thread it "hangs"  but when I scroll up my post appears. When I ignore it and start looking elsewhere my post appears as it should in the correct timeslot...

Edited by Derek Dangleberries

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Nope. Turned off all Chrome extensions to rule that out. Not a big deal as I'm not doing anything now so have no need to post in the What are you doing right now..? topic. :default_biggrin:

Edited to add: Just tried using Edge, same problem. So maybe not my system after all.

Well now you're not alone.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

It's weird it just let me post in my TR thread but not the "what are you doing " thread 🤷‍♂️

Just posted that description again, and it worked.... except for me it appeared in the middle of yesterday's posts...

edit, but has since moved to its rightful last spot!

Screenshot_20231110_190116_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Painter