Good dentist for implant and crown in Bangkok?

Torry1234

Hello,

I'm looking for a good, reputable dentist in Bangkok that can place an implant and crown according to Western standards. Does anyone have a recommendation for a clinic and/or doctor?

Thanks a lot!

I no longer live in Bangkok. I have had various dental care done throughout Thailand 25 years here. 

I don't remember all of their names, but now have a regular clinic I go to up in Chiang Mai.

What I am saying is....  unless you have real bad luck, finding a good one should be relatively easy for you. Every treatment or procedure I have received over here has been top quality. Not one bad experience and superior to any dental care I have received in the past in the U.S.

I would recommend though, if using a US insurance agency for payment you will probably have to pay cash for the procedure, then file the claim. The tricky part with that is many US insurance providers will require ADA coding on the claim forms. So, if you want to be reimbursed on your insurance be sure to ask the dentist if they have the codes and are willing to enter them on the claim form (along with any payment receipts, etc.). You may also want to check your coverage is for international (they most likely will have a special form that will need to also be submitted). 

Making sure the dentist you use can easily provide those codes is an indicator that they have their act together.