Renewing my UK Passport

46 minutes ago, karon steve said:

I can never understand this witnessed or countersigned thing.
How do they check?

I used to countersign passport photos in the UK for work colleagues and once I think the passport office called me with a couple of questions out of maybe 15 to 20 times doing it.

• Thumbs Up 4

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, KWA said:

I used to countersign passport photos in the UK for work colleagues and once I think the passport office called me with a couple of questions out of maybe 15 to 20 times doing it.

My post was of course relating to this agent specific Mythaivisa process for my passport renewal. I do appreciate that at times the process and checking is genuine. As a magistrate in the UK mates of mine used my position to sign off their shotgun licence applications and like you i would get phone calls from the police checking i had witnessed their applications.

Edited by Pumpuynarak
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2024 at 10:59 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

Sent all the required signed forms and current passport/driving licence/(for proof of address) 2 mugshots off to Mythaivisa yesterday. Advised them by email, got an immediate reply requesting the EMS tracking number so they could track.

They do everything :default_goodjob:

Any updates mate?

I will be sending mine off tomorrow  ....

20 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Any updates mate?

I will be sending mine off tomorrow  ....

All done and sent to Som on 29th April, she confirmed receipt and i'm now just waiting for it, i'm expecting a 4-6 week wait.

I'll let ya know when i receive.

• Thumbs Up 2