Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
coxyhog

Eva Air seat selection

Recommended Posts

Thing about EVA is that you can't reserve a seat until you have actually booked/paid for the ticket. Since I need to have an aisle seat that was a problem and now fly Cathay since you can choose a seat BEFORE you pay for the ticket. EVA is fine but the seat thing means flying Cathay for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Blix99 said:

Thing about EVA is that you can't reserve a seat until you have actually booked/paid for the ticket. Since I need to have an aisle seat that was a problem and now fly Cathay since you can choose a seat BEFORE you pay for the ticket. EVA is fine but the seat thing means flying Cathay for me.

Good point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Blix99 said:

Thing about EVA is that you can't reserve a seat until you have actually booked/paid for the ticket. Since I need to have an aisle seat that was a problem and now fly Cathay since you can choose a seat BEFORE you pay for the ticket. EVA is fine but the seat thing means flying Cathay for me.

If you go to expertflyer.com you can check out seat availability on EVA before you book.     :default_good:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Blix99 said:

Thing about EVA is that you can't reserve a seat until you have actually booked/paid for the ticket. Since I need to have an aisle seat that was a problem and now fly Cathay since you can choose a seat BEFORE you pay for the ticket. EVA is fine but the seat thing means flying Cathay for me.

Got this in about 15 seconds for BR68, LHR-BKK, on 7th December 2019 using expertflyer's Seat Alert app.  You're limited to the amount of searches you can get without paying or using another account but it lets you know what is available before committing to your purchase.

seat map.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KWA said:

Got this in about 15 seconds for BR68, LHR-BKK, on 7th December 2019 using expertflyer's Seat Alert app.  You're limited to the amount of searches you can get without paying or using another account but it lets you know what is available before committing to your purchase.

seat map.png

Never mind seat availability that screenshot throws out the constant claims of some that Eva have gone 3-4-3 on their 777's. Unless they're switching to a Dreamliner ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RR007 said:

Never mind seat availability that screenshot throws out the constant claims of some that Eva have gone 3-4-3 on their 777's. Unless they're switching to a Dreamliner ??

I have flown both 3-3-3 and 3-4-3 on the 777 with EVA on the LHR/BKK route. 

3-4-3 is not a pleasant experience.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, RR007 said:

Never mind seat availability that screenshot throws out the constant claims of some that Eva have gone 3-4-3 on their 777's. Unless they're switching to a Dreamliner ??

No, it's still a B777 , but EVA have been getting them with 10 across for a couple of years now.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RR007 said:

I see its cancelled today Taiwan/Bangkok/London

Typhoon Lekima?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KWA said:

Typhoon Lekima?

Yes looks like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...