Sign in to follow this  
coxyhog

Eva Air seat selection

Thing about EVA is that you can't reserve a seat until you have actually booked/paid for the ticket. Since I need to have an aisle seat that was a problem and now fly Cathay since you can choose a seat BEFORE you pay for the ticket. EVA is fine but the seat thing means flying Cathay for me.

10 minutes ago, Blix99 said:

Thing about EVA is that you can't reserve a seat until you have actually booked/paid for the ticket. Since I need to have an aisle seat that was a problem and now fly Cathay since you can choose a seat BEFORE you pay for the ticket. EVA is fine but the seat thing means flying Cathay for me.

Good point. 

7 hours ago, Blix99 said:

If you go to expertflyer.com you can check out seat availability on EVA before you book.     :default_good:  

18 hours ago, Blix99 said:

Got this in about 15 seconds for BR68, LHR-BKK, on 7th December 2019 using expertflyer's Seat Alert app.  You're limited to the amount of searches you can get without paying or using another account but it lets you know what is available before committing to your purchase.

seat map.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KWA said:

Got this in about 15 seconds for BR68, LHR-BKK, on 7th December 2019 using expertflyer's Seat Alert app.  You're limited to the amount of searches you can get without paying or using another account but it lets you know what is available before committing to your purchase.

seat map.png

Never mind seat availability that screenshot throws out the constant claims of some that Eva have gone 3-4-3 on their 777's. Unless they're switching to a Dreamliner ??

6 hours ago, RR007 said:

Never mind seat availability that screenshot throws out the constant claims of some that Eva have gone 3-4-3 on their 777's. Unless they're switching to a Dreamliner ??

I have flown both 3-3-3 and 3-4-3 on the 777 with EVA on the LHR/BKK route. 

3-4-3 is not a pleasant experience.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, RR007 said:

No, it's still a B777 , but EVA have been getting them with 10 across for a couple of years now.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, RR007 said:

I see its cancelled today Taiwan/Bangkok/London

Typhoon Lekima?

2 hours ago, KWA said:

Typhoon Lekima?

Yes looks like it

Sign in to follow this