Rx Med And Vitamin Sources And Prices

forcebwithu

4 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

You're in luck, Fascino has what you seek. Price is 420B.

image.jpeg

Thanks, when I try  on the Fascino website all I get is an article on the atorvastation. Guess it's the case of trying your local branch.

The one in North Pattaya is excellent I remember, in HH isn't but I can only ask.

I'm vary of using this online pharmacies that I've never heard over. But happy to give Bangkok Pharmacy a go as see you've used it in the past.

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Thanks, when I try  on the Fascino website all I get is an article on the atorvastation. Guess it's the case of trying your local branch.

The one in North Pattaya is excellent I remember, in HH isn't but I can only ask.

I'm vary of using this online pharmacies that I've never heard over. But happy to give Bangkok Pharmacy a go as see you've used it in the past.

If Bangkok pharmacy try to rip you,try a pharmacy on petchakesem Rd opposite from soi ,47 or 45, you'll see some food carts outside at the 7,11 on the corner,used this pharmacy a few times throughout the years.

22 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

The Fascino I went to was the smaller one on Klang. If they didn't have it I was going to ask about their ability to order it for pickup on another day.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

If Bangkok pharmacy try to rip you,try a pharmacy on petchakesem Rd opposite from soi ,47 or 45, you'll see some food carts outside at the 7,11 on the corner,used this pharmacy a few times throughout the years.

That's interesting thanks, that's a part of town I've only just started to explore to will track that down.

Looking on Google maps there is a well reviewed Pharmacy in the area you are describing called Punya Pharmacy1. I'll get myself down there and give it a try.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

That's interesting thanks, that's a part of town I've only just started to explore to will track that down.

Looking on Google maps there is a well reviewed Pharmacy in the area you are describing called Punya Pharmacy1. I'll get myself down there and give it a try.

Ah you might want to check out soi 51 aswell then,it's a good soi with many different restaurants and a good sushi place too,true enough you don't get many falang down that end as ye know most eat or drink from 102 to 88.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Ah you might want to check out soi 51 aswell then,it's a good soi with many different restaurants and a good sushi place too,true enough you don't get many falang down that end as ye know most eat or drink from 102 to 88.

Thanks I have started to explore around as far down as Soi 51 but more by walking down the Naebkedhardt Road.

Found a decent little coffee shop(Mug cafe, I'm an idiot that is on Soi 51, google tells me😜), and a thai craft beer place(Three Dots and a Dash, expensive but fascinating Thai place), and a load of restaurants I want to try. Like Sushi so will definately give that a go.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/22/2023 at 5:29 PM, Phantom51red said:

I did try that pharmacy, unfortunately they tried it on.

I showed them the pic of the generic statin @forcebwithu found. He didn't have it but showed a strip of 10 tablets.

The pharmacist asked me twice how many boxes I wanted. Twice I replied how much per box.

He grudgingly typed 370 baht into the calculator. I pressed him a third time so 370 for a box.

No the wanker was quoting me 370 for a strip of 10, despite asking twice how many boxes. So not 370, but 1100. I laughed and walked off.

Hit lucky on the other side of Petchkasem road. There's the largest pharmacy I've been in Hua Him. It's on the junction of the sub Soi 55/2.

Got these that retail online at 495 for 500 baht, so very fair price.

Am loving your recommendation on Soi 51, have found some cracking little spots to investigate. The way it goes here, the good easily outweighs the bad, and sometimes you catch an unlucky break.

IMG_20231128_115440.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1