The Cheeky Girls

coxyhog

7 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Probably why I bought the car....

Which model Coxy ? Just love Audi's, my TT was brill but it was the first TT with the small turbo charged engine, had to wait 3 months to get it due to the demand, they later brought out the 3.2 engine, now that was the car i would have bought with delight if i was still in the UK.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Which model Coxy ? Just love Audi's, my TT was brill but it was the first TT with the small turbo charged engine, had to wait 3 months to get it due to the demand, they later brought out the 3.2 engine, now that was the car i would have bought with delight if i was still in the UK.

SQ5,it's a 3L V6 turbo petrol & is only 0.2 sec slower to 62mph than my 5.5L E500 MB.

Big difference in road tax,£180 against £675 for the Merc.

Monica drives a TT.My mate said if it'd been him he'd of probably come back with two cars😂.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, coxyhog said:

SQ5,it's a 3L V6 turbo petrol & is only 0.2 sec slower to 62mph than my 5.5L E500 MB.

Big difference in road tax,£180 against £675 for the Merc.

Monica drives a TT.My mate said if it'd been him he'd of probably come back with two cars😂.

There's no doubt Audi's are quality with great performance, i can't believe the road tax for your MB i was'nt aware of road tax rates, i'm so glad i'm not living in the UK as for sure i'd have a big engine motor lol

Enjoy your new ride, i'm sure you will.

12 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

There's no doubt Audi's are quality with great performance, i can't believe the road tax for your MB i was'nt aware of road tax rates, i'm so glad i'm not living in the UK as for sure i'd have a big engine motor lol

Enjoy your new ride, i'm sure you will.

It's based on emissions,one of the reasons all the later AMG's are all 4L V8 twin turbo.

One of the reasons for my change is that when Starmer & his clowns get in then they'll probably make it a crime to have a big engine.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Surprised 1