Golf

Archie43

Just now, Golfingboy said:

Looks like a birdie fest today, hardly an over par score in the Top 40......wonder how this will play out. Really hope Phil can pull it off, if not him, then Louis, or perhaps a miracle from Conners 🇨🇦

Had a little each way flutter on Streelman ... but would like to see Brooks do it ... never been much of a fan of Mikelson ... not sure why 

No way.....2 shot swing and Koepka in the lead by himself. I guess his knee healed up fine.

Scary how this guy still flies under the radar. Just read a tweet how if he wins today, will have the same # of majors as Phil......in 85 LESS ATTEMPTS! Let that sink in people, only 4 chances max per year

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Had a little each way flutter on Streelman ... but would like to see Brooks do it ... never been much of a fan of Mikelson ... not sure why 

Never liked his swing, but his demeanour with fans and his incredible wedge game have always made him likeable to me. 

• Like 1

Just now, Starshine said:

Come on Lefty...4 shots clear

Unless he pulls a Van de Velde or similar, the trophy is his. TBH, no one in the last 3 groups is playing well, in stark contrast to those who finished early. I mean Anxer shoots -7, is it so hard to assume we would see Louis or Brooks 1 or 2 under, especially with a much easier front nine? 

This is historic, and such a glorious time to do it with Bryson chasing all that speed and distance thinking it’s such an advantage

Anyway 8 holes to go.....Keep it on dry land Phil, no doubles or “others”, prettty please 

• Like 2