Sign in to follow this  
Krapow

EVA Easter sale

And not forgetting ...

Well, you had to get something for sitting through the torture that is a West Ham game. 

IMAG0515.jpg

• Haha 1

Just tried the promo code above.  Still £112 more than Travel Trolley albeit these changes recently may be having an effect.

9 minutes ago, RR007 said:

Just tried the promo code above.  Still £112 more than Travel Trolley albeit these changes recently may be having an effect.

Only time I've ever book direct with the airline and it's been cheaper is a single flight from Thailand to UK when my missus was coming. That was EVA as well.

If your dates are set in stone, then the likes of travel trolley are fine. If you might have to change or cancel, then booking direct is better as no big fees or no refund if not booked direct. 

Or if something goes tits up and you're relying on a travel agent 6,000 miles away who has finished for the night to sort out accommodation and alternative flights for you.

You've got to balance the money saved against the possible inconvenience if something goes wrong, and some travel agents will be better than others so there's no right answer.

• Like 2

Normally I find booking directly is only £40 or £50 more than decent agencies..... so I've always booked directly........ in the past I have had quite a few upgrades........ I still believe booking direct moves you up that queue 

• Great Info 1

EVA seem to have developed a novel new type of sale here.

Their Easter Sale prices appear to be exactly the same as they were offering before the sale started.

Perhaps this belongs in the 'biggest con' topic? :default_chris:

22 minutes ago, monkeyman said:

EVA seem to have developed a novel new type of sale here.

Their Easter Sale prices appear to be exactly the same as they were offering before the sale started.

Perhaps this belongs in the 'biggest con' topic? :default_chris:

17 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I checked earlier and wasn't impressed with the prices either 

Reminds me of Qatar...

I got Qatar big time or FB maybe a year or so ago and they just deleted my comment.

5 minutes ago, Skalliwag said:

They should wipe your ass for that price.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

There's a Topic all about that..

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this