What is the best GoGo bar at the moment in Pattaya (in your opinion)

Nightcrawler

I guess many things have changed and maybe some of the GoGos have either gone or a shadow of their former self. 

Of course, I would never dream of entering such sordid  places 😁😁 so I am asking for a friend who will be coming out in a few week's time. 

• Like 2

Not sure if this is the right place to past this, but seems as good as any....

Ive just been sent this. Your "friend" might be interested. Apparently it's a smaller glass than before, but before was a larger-than-normal glass,  and the promotion should last a year....

1659615718289.jpg

1 hour ago, Painter said:

Not sure if this is the right place to past this, but seems as good as any....

Ive just been sent this. Your "friend" might be interested. Apparently it's a smaller glass than before, but before was a larger-than-normal glass,  and the promotion should last a year....

1659615718289.jpg

Can't wait to see the size of the glass....lol.....

The larger than normal was a well tapered glass...lol....

For a big glass cannot beat Sapphire......

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

Can't wait to see the size of the glass....lol.....

The larger than normal was a well tapered glass...lol....

For a big glass cannot beat Sapphire......

It may have been Sapphire I was thinking of for glass size...! 😀

Not being a beer drinker, I don't really take much notice in glass sizes, preferring other things on display...!

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I guess many things have changed and maybe some of the GoGos have either gone or a shadow of their former self. 

Of course, I would never dream of entering such sordid  places 😁😁 so I am asking for a friend who will be coming out in a few week's time. 

If your friend likes pretty nigh on stationary models with a few people around  Pin up and Fahrenheit.... 

Interaction, Windmill and the  jewel in the crown with a few bob in your pocket, upstairs in Kink..

Most other places are a lottery, personally had more fun in open beer bars recently.....

• Like 2
  • Great Info 2

2 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

If your friend likes pretty nigh on stationary models with a few people around  Pin up and Fahrenheit.... 

Interaction, Windmill and the  jewel in the crown with a few bob in your pocket, upstairs in Kink..

Most other places are a lottery, personally had more fun in open beer bars recently.....

Thanks. I have heard that Kink hasn't changed much, from the last time I visited. I, I mean my friend, don't like to sit and watch girls standing around the poles Ike upright corpses gazing into space.  Last time I visited was pre Covid, and I don't see why of the the GoGo bars should be much different to before, albeit that maybe some are struggling for staff. But if the are struggling for customers, then I would have thought that a more "lively" stage with at least some topless action might attract more custom. Or has it got to do with the salaries perhaps? 

Maybe my friend is expecting too much from his next visit? 😁

I think for eye candy Skyfall always had a good selection, plus some energetic dancers, but of course the price point falls in line with the other WS GGB's .

Not a big fan of Windmill. Yes, it's plenty dirty but nothing that X Zone didn't do and take away that aspect, then it's just another mediocre GGB.

Sapphire always held in high regard for girls and prices.

Also I don't drink draft as a rule, although if I just want to spend an hour or less in a GGB and I'm not in a drinking mood, I'll order a draft beer and just leave it (for the next customer) as it's often cheaper than a naam soda.

Afternoon fun, TQ is hard to beat although the line up is somewhat hit and miss, mostly miss.

Evening eye candy on LKM, Kink or Crystal, but then again there isn't actually a bad GGB on LKM I think.

It kind of depends upon what your in the mood for. I like the music in TQ and also the general atmosphere. The bogs need sorting out though, it's not possible to have a private dump in the gents, but would never dream of visiting after 6pm.

I like Crystal for the set up, music and girls, given that pricing these days is pretty much across the board save for a few baht difference here or there mostly, for a GGB to really be "good" it has to really set itself aside for one or another reason.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3