Cheers !!!

Glasseye

One of my favorites! Great show and very rare for a central figure, Shelly Long's character, Diane, to leave and be replaced with Kirstie Alley's, Rebecca, and the chemistry between Sam and both of them stayed the same, if not even better with Kirstie.

I'm not a morning tv guy, had no idea that Harry Smith was with NBC. He was on CBS for a long time and was the host of their morning show for years.

A nice remembrance, Glass.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

One of my favorites! Great show and very rare for a central figure, Shelly Long's character, Diane, to leave and be replaced with Kirstie Alley's, Rebecca, and the chemistry between Sam and both of them stayed the same, if not even better with Kirstie.

I'm not a morning tv guy, had no idea that Harry Smith was with NBC. He was on CBS for a long time and was the host of their morning show for years.

Seems like only a couple of years ago.

18 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Was a great show. Woody replacing Coach was good too, poor bugger had a heart issue after S1 I believe