Sharts

Glasseye

Imodium does what again, helps you go or stops diarrhea? Never had the pleasure yet……

Besides my weight and that awful Long COVID bout, must say I have been lucky healthwise so far, only thing I did right was never smoke, which I guess is important. But my last few years driving cab pre-pandemic, I had a few episodes where it wasn’t a case of 3 hours or even 10 minutes……With ZERO warning, if I did not find a bathroom ASAP I was crapping my pants, puckering up just didn’t work! Was one episode too when I was only 35 last time in Patts, using Internet cafe on Chaiyapoon/Lengkee, paid up & even staying at 18 coins 100 yards away same thing, no warning barely had time to get my shorts off

It’s weird, but I guess both a result of aging AND plain luck, some foods might just push you over the edge, in my case a large coffee, and another time, blow with my customers….Had to beg the next stop’s guy to use his bathroom, what a relief! Never saw him again, but what I remember most was his mancave- massive triple garage, spotless floor, and every toy imaginable…..jetski, snowmobile, heavy bag…but 2012 Fort McMurray everyone was rich until oil tanked in ‘14

It bottles you up. Especially good when you have loose stools. But, not good if you are seriously ill with stomach cramps, etc.

Yes, as I have gotten older when I have to shit or piss I need to get to the toilet ASAP. This is why it is important to always have a "where can I shit"  strategy.

• Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Yes, as I have gotten older when I have to shit or piss I need to get to the toilet ASAP. This is why it is important to always have a "where can I shit"  strategy.

Should have been a General or Secretary of State, Brad…..these are the problems we really need solved, not the border or inflation……If we crap our pants to much, we’ll never make it to Mexico OR the supermarket