How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Aqualung

Are you an instrumentalist ?

I still have desires to get regular with the guitar.

Was a good singer in the early years. Played some trumpet also.

Would like to get the ol voice box back in shape as well. Not easy. Motivation gets tougher as the years pass.

Edited by Glasseye

5 hours ago, Starshine said:

Yes, Monkey_Omelette 

I thought he played the dog knob red flageolet.

• Haha 2

I tried to play guitar off and on for years - still know and can form all of the basic chords but just have no sense of rhythm so I finally just gave up on it...big fingers didn't help much either. 

On 2/11/2019 at 5:08 AM, Rompho Ray said:

Play some harmonica, but I'll leave it to people who've heard me to judge whether I play to a decent level.  Haven't played in public in a long time.

Brilliantly imho

• Thumbs Up 1

Well done to those that have at least tried . 

I used to watch the " young musician of the year" on the BBC . How I wish I had the talent ! 

My granddad could play the accordeon, my dad knew how to get a tone out of it, me i don't even know how it works.... so i guess the musical ability in my family has degraded rather quickly. 🤣

Nobody in my family have ever been musical. However, my 9 year old is currently having school lessons on the recorder (I had to buy her one), the Guitar (I had to but her one) and the keyboards (I had to buy her an electric organ).

Now, of course I love her to bits but by the time she's 21 if she's not in a pop group and bought me a house I want my fu*$@ng money back!

Edited by ArtyGraph
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

I actually played drums for a few years back in the day, had a crappy kit that was cheap, my parents hated me LOL!  I thought I was going to be the next Alan White. 

My Son plays Guitar pretty good now, he might be interested in this gal........if not, I might be LOL!  She's cute. Expensive sport for sure. 

I seem to recall none of the great Guitar players can actually read music. 

IMG_1656.JPG

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this