Sign in to follow this  
Glasseye

Nose Hairs

normally get rid of mine with one of those disposable safety razors and a thin pair of toe nail clippers to get the hard to reach ones , I have also seen the wax ones but don't know if you can buy them on ebay, amazon etc

I guess you could always snort the flame of a cigarette lighter.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, fygjam said:

With some guys that could burn the whole town down.

Seen guys with jungles growing out of their ears. Snot crusted noses. 

• Sad 1

I use a nose trimmer. Good advice is to use relatively fresh batteries. It's a less than pleasant experience when the battery runs low, the blade spins at a lower speed, and instead of cutting the hairs pulls the hairs out.

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I use a nose trimmer. Good advice is to use relatively fresh batteries. It's a less than pleasant experience when the battery runs low, the blade spins at a lower speed, and instead of cutting the hairs pulls the hairs out.

image.jpeg

Yes I have one. Need to replace.

Starts to pinch, but I'd be f***d without it.

I got hair in my arse. We can tie your nose hairs to my butt hairs, then we can play train, I be the locomotovie you be the wagon 🙂

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Lirchenfeld said:

I got hair in my arse. We can tie your nose hairs to my butt hairs, then we can play train, I be the locomotovie you be the wagon 🙂

LOL! 

One day someone will invent an institution for your sort! Trouble is, you'd probably enjoy it there 😋

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aqualung said:

LOL! 

One day someone will invent an institution for your sort! Trouble is, you'd probably enjoy it there 😋

Awesome! Sounds like a holiday camp. I hope you will come visit me..😄

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, fygjam said:

and i've done that by accident in windy weather.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

pulls the hairs out.

and thats what i do with me fingers, just use small scissors for the more difficult to reach.

13 hours ago, Lirchenfeld said:

choo choo

I tend to shave everywhere, except my legs, especially in Thailand. Too hot for body hair.

Like a couple of others above, here's my de-hairing equipment . . .

Hair removal.jpg

Both rechargeable, the nose/ear trimmer via USB, the body hair remover via mains plug.

The main body hair device is great - chest, back, arms and bollocks of course. Haven't drawn bollock-blood ever with this device. Prior to using it I tried every which way but always ended up with cuts and nicks on the nuts. Difficult area to shave - keeping the skin tight is the trick.

God it used to sting getting into the shower after a nut-razoring.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Britboy said:

I tend to shave everywhere, except my legs, especially in Thailand. Too hot for body hair.

Hair removal.jpg

Both rechargeable, the nose/ear trimmer via USB, the body hair remover via mains plug.

The main body hair device is great - chest, back, arms and bollocks of course. Haven't drawn bollock-blood ever with this device. Prior to using it I tried every which way but always ended up with cuts and nicks on the nuts. Difficult area to shave - keeping the skin tight is the trick.

I'm like you mate i don't like body hair but ya gotta be careful, wifey once shaved me underarms and guess what ? it caused an ingrowing hair which developed into a large hard lump which i had to have surgically removed.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1

I know that problem, had it twice myself, both in the same area, half way between my belly button and the hampton.

Both times it stopped me banging for 2 weeks as it itched like crazy and looked like I'd got a dose of something. Really annoying, particularly as there's no cream to heal it plus you can't prevent it happening in the first place.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Britboy said:

I know that problem, had it twice myself, both in the same area, half way between my belly button and the hampton.

Both times it stopped me banging for 2 weeks as it itched like crazy and looked like I'd got a dose of something. Really annoying, particularly as there's no cream to heal it plus you can't prevent it happening in the first place.

For our American, Australian, French, Dutch and German BMs who are not familiar with Cockney rhyming slang

there is a railway station on the outskirts of London called Hampton Wick !!!    ...... :default_drinks:🍷

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, nampla69 said:

For our American, Australian, French, Dutch and German BMs who are not familiar with Cockney rhyming slang

there is a railway station on the outskirts of London called Hampton Wick !!!    ...... :default_drinks:🍷

Is that on the way to the Khyber via the Orchestras?

I'm Australian.

Edited by fygjam

Shop Girl trims my nose hair and eye brows with a small scissors. She plucks my ear hair 😬 but that works better than trimming for me.  She's gotta look at my ugly mug so I let her have at it.🤣  When you get old the hair thins on the top and starts coming out all over, 555.

• Haha 1

On 9/6/2019 at 10:17 AM, Britboy said:

Hair removal.jpg

This is what you need BB ...you'll be as smooth as silk. Great stuff .....

IMG_0629.jpg

Don’t get too many, yet, just pull them out by gripping them between my nails and rip them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/6/2019 at 10:17 AM, Britboy said:

Hair removal.jpg

Wetshave on my face and head , use these for the rest ...

BF0120E5-D85A-475F-8250-B8B0BF1269A0.jpeg

9A4DC138-2D18-4D8C-B812-DB544EBD5D79.jpeg

• Like 1

Don't trim them, train them.

000000.jpg

00000.jpg

Edited by fygjam
  • Surprised 1

Nose Hair Extensions Are the Latest Beauty Trend We Never Asked For

Consider yourself warned.

By Christina Oehler 
May 07, 2019

Move over, lashes! Voluptuous nose hair is officially the latest beauty craze. After years of trying to remove those ill-placed little hairs, the beauty world is finally embracing them as—wait for it —a trend. Believe it or not, nose hair extensions are becoming a thing, and we’re as confused as we are completely mesmerized.

6 hours ago, fygjam said:

Nose Hair Extensions Are the Latest Beauty Trend We Never Asked For

Consider yourself warned.

By Christina Oehler 
May 07, 2019

Move over, lashes! Voluptuous nose hair is officially the latest beauty craze. After years of trying to remove those ill-placed little hairs, the beauty world is finally embracing them as—wait for it —a trend. Believe it or not, nose hair extensions are becoming a thing, and we’re as confused as we are completely mesmerized.

Oh my Buddha !

Just came across this....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2019/09/07/women-body-hair-why-more-women-shaving-less-beauty-trend/2195286001/

Edited by Glasseye

Sign in to follow this