Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Glasseye

Nose Hairs

Recommended Posts

normally get rid of mine with one of those disposable safety razors and a thin pair of toe nail clippers to get the hard to reach ones , I have also seen the wax ones but don't know if you can buy them on ebay, amazon etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I guess you could always snort the flame of a cigarette lighter.

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fygjam said:

 

I guess you could always snort the flame of a cigarette lighter.

 

With some guys that could burn the whole town down.

 

Seen guys with jungles growing out of their ears. Snot crusted noses. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use a nose trimmer. Good advice is to use relatively fresh batteries. It's a less than pleasant experience when the battery runs low, the blade spins at a lower speed, and instead of cutting the hairs pulls the hairs out.

image.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I use a nose trimmer. Good advice is to use relatively fresh batteries. It's a less than pleasant experience when the battery runs low, the blade spins at a lower speed, and instead of cutting the hairs pulls the hairs out.

image.jpeg

Yes I have one. Need to replace.

Starts to pinch, but I'd be f***d without it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got hair in my arse. We can tie your nose hairs to my butt hairs, then we can play train, I be the locomotovie you be the wagon 🙂

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Lirchenfeld said:

I got hair in my arse. We can tie your nose hairs to my butt hairs, then we can play train, I be the locomotovie you be the wagon 🙂

LOL! 

One day someone will invent an institution for your sort! Trouble is, you'd probably enjoy it there 😋

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aqualung said:

LOL! 

One day someone will invent an institution for your sort! Trouble is, you'd probably enjoy it there 😋

Awesome! Sounds like a holiday camp. I hope you will come visit me..😄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, fygjam said:

 

I guess you could always snort the flame of a cigarette lighter.

 

and i've done that by accident in windy weather.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

 pulls the hairs out.

and thats what i do with me fingers, just use small scissors for the more difficult to reach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lirchenfeld said:

I got hair in my arse. We can tie your nose hairs to my butt hairs, then we can play train, I be the locomotovie you be the wagon 🙂

choo choo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tend to shave everywhere, except my legs, especially in Thailand. Too hot for body hair.

Like a couple of others above, here's my de-hairing equipment . . .

Hair removal.jpg

Both rechargeable, the nose/ear trimmer via USB, the body hair remover via mains plug.

The main body hair device is great - chest, back, arms and bollocks of course. Haven't drawn bollock-blood ever with this device. Prior to using it I tried every which way but always ended up with cuts and nicks on the nuts. Difficult area to shave - keeping the skin tight is the trick.

God it used to sting getting into the shower after a nut-razoring.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Britboy said:

I tend to shave everywhere, except my legs, especially in Thailand. Too hot for body hair.

Like a couple of others above, here's my de-hairing equipment . . .

Hair removal.jpg

Both rechargeable, the nose/ear trimmer via USB, the body hair remover via mains plug.

The main body hair device is great - chest, back, arms and bollocks of course. Haven't drawn bollock-blood ever with this device. Prior to using it I tried every which way but always ended up with cuts and nicks on the nuts. Difficult area to shave - keeping the skin tight is the trick.

God it used to sting getting into the shower after a nut-razoring.

 

 

I'm like you mate i don't like body hair but ya gotta be careful, wifey once shaved me underarms and guess what ? it caused an ingrowing hair which developed into a large hard lump which i had to have surgically removed.

  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that problem, had it twice myself, both in the same area, half way between my belly button and the hampton.

Both times it stopped me banging for 2 weeks as it itched like crazy and looked like I'd got a dose of something. Really annoying, particularly as there's no cream to heal it plus you can't prevent it happening in the first place.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Britboy said:

I know that problem, had it twice myself, both in the same area, half way between my belly button and the hampton.

Both times it stopped me banging for 2 weeks as it itched like crazy and looked like I'd got a dose of something. Really annoying, particularly as there's no cream to heal it plus you can't prevent it happening in the first place.

For our American, Australian, French, Dutch and German BMs who are not familiar with Cockney rhyming slang

 there is a railway station on the outskirts of London called Hampton Wick !!!    ...... :default_drinks:🍷

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nampla69 said:

For our American, Australian, French, Dutch and German BMs who are not familiar with Cockney rhyming slang

 there is a railway station on the outskirts of London called Hampton Wick !!!    ...... :default_drinks:🍷

 

Is that on the way to the Khyber via the Orchestras?

I'm Australian.

 

Edited by fygjam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shop Girl trims my nose hair and eye brows with a small scissors. She plucks my ear hair 😬 but that works better than trimming for me.  She's gotta look at my ugly mug so I let her have at it.🤣  When you get old the hair thins on the top and starts coming out all over, 555.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2019 at 10:17 AM, Britboy said:

I tend to shave everywhere, except my legs, especially in Thailand. Too hot for body hair.

Like a couple of others above, here's my de-hairing equipment . . .

Hair removal.jpg

Both rechargeable, the nose/ear trimmer via USB, the body hair remover via mains plug.

The main body hair device is great - chest, back, arms and bollocks of course. Haven't drawn bollock-blood ever with this device. Prior to using it I tried every which way but always ended up with cuts and nicks on the nuts. Difficult area to shave - keeping the skin tight is the trick.

God it used to sting getting into the shower after a nut-razoring.

 

 

This is what you need BB ...you'll be as smooth as silk. Great stuff .....

IMG_0629.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t get too many, yet, just pull them out by gripping them between my nails and rip them out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2019 at 10:17 AM, Britboy said:

I tend to shave everywhere, except my legs, especially in Thailand. Too hot for body hair.

Like a couple of others above, here's my de-hairing equipment . . .

Hair removal.jpg

Both rechargeable, the nose/ear trimmer via USB, the body hair remover via mains plug.

The main body hair device is great - chest, back, arms and bollocks of course. Haven't drawn bollock-blood ever with this device. Prior to using it I tried every which way but always ended up with cuts and nicks on the nuts. Difficult area to shave - keeping the skin tight is the trick.

God it used to sting getting into the shower after a nut-razoring.

 

 

Wetshave on my face and head , use these for the rest ...

BF0120E5-D85A-475F-8250-B8B0BF1269A0.jpeg

9A4DC138-2D18-4D8C-B812-DB544EBD5D79.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Don't trim them, train them.

 

000000.jpg

00000.jpg

 

Edited by fygjam
  • Surprised 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Nose Hair Extensions Are the Latest Beauty Trend We Never Asked For

Consider yourself warned.

By Christina Oehler 
May 07, 2019

Move over, lashes! Voluptuous nose hair is officially the latest beauty craze. After years of trying to remove those ill-placed little hairs, the beauty world is finally embracing them as—wait for it —a trend. Believe it or not, nose hair extensions are becoming a thing, and we’re as confused as we are completely mesmerized.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, fygjam said:

 

Nose Hair Extensions Are the Latest Beauty Trend We Never Asked For

Consider yourself warned.

By Christina Oehler 
May 07, 2019

Move over, lashes! Voluptuous nose hair is officially the latest beauty craze. After years of trying to remove those ill-placed little hairs, the beauty world is finally embracing them as—wait for it —a trend. Believe it or not, nose hair extensions are becoming a thing, and we’re as confused as we are completely mesmerized.

 

Oh my Buddha !

 

Just came across this....

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2019/09/07/women-body-hair-why-more-women-shaving-less-beauty-trend/2195286001/

Edited by Glasseye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...