Not real "assuring" lot's of opinions these days.....

Yessongs

Wouldn't take his redundant and some inaccurate points too seriously. The guy is living in the Philippines according to his channel, so WTF does he really know about living in Thailand? He also has a video called, "21 Reasons to Retire in the Philippines". Hmm? 

Edited by Steelers4Life
  • Like 2

@Steelers4Life Yeah he is a shill for Philipines, cause he has a Philipine princess and the rest of us well......we didn't quite do as well. 

I like the point about us westerners not bathing daily and glad I didn't smoke cigarettes when coming out with my "wife for the night" from Soi Cowboy....wouldn't want to drop my cigarette butt in front of one of the tourist police LOL!  I stopped doing an 8 ball of Cocaine nightly when in Bangkok  years ago too.....lucky I got cleaned up so not to have to be asked if I did drugs and have to submit to a pee test on Soi 23 LOL! 

All the years and subsequent 3 years I spent in Bangkok, the Police most of time are worse then the Thai women......fingering their cell phones and seem to be oblivious as to anything going on around them. Love these shills for other countries, entertaining to say the least. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1