Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

Damn, damn, damn . . . did my transfers but got interrupted with the maid coming in to clean my hotel room. Got back and it had shut down, I was wrongly thinking it was a 1 pm cut off, but seeing Arsenal v Man City kicks off at 12.30 it must have been 11 . . ☹️

So I have no idea what actual team I have after I did 4 transfers or who my captain and vice captain is . . ☹️ I wanted Antonio as my captain but it's probably going to be Salah, who was my captain last GW (0 points).

As @Aqualung said, I'm hoping for luck rather than good management this week. 

10 minutes ago, Britboy said:

I wanted Antonio as my captain

Yep that was my plan too up until the last minute and changed to Bowen because of the Leeds game in between the 2 fixtures. I don't think Antonio is fit enough to play both games 90 minutes even if rested against Leeds.

I VC'd Toney purely because I wanted a player with different fixtures..

Let's see !!

3 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yep that was my plan too up until the last minute and changed to Bowen because of the Leeds game in between the 2 fixtures. I don't think Antonio is fit enough to play both games 90 minutes even if rested against Leeds.

I VC'd Toney purely because I wanted a player with different fixtures..

Let's see !!

I was toggling between Antonio and Bowen right up to deadline , couldn't make up my mind ...eventually settled on Antonio , I think .. 55

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I've wildcarded , my team was a mess with injuries and I wanted to target the double game weeks in 21 and 22 , unfortunately they haven't released any for GW22 .. 555 but I had already pressed the button ... 

I'll probably use WC2 a week after the AFCON players return and things have settled down...

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

Just noticed the Liverpool players for the AFCON are gone already, so if you have Salah, Mane or whomever in your team this week ...............................ya haven't now!

I think they are still due to play Chelsea , might be an automatic warning on   FPL