Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

Don`t know if you are all aware but our Tin Cup League is entered into a League Cup knockout competition which will begin during wk35. We will be randomley drawn against each other with the winner putting a 1000bht behind the bar at le Pub for all the losing managers:default_071:

4 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Don`t know if you are all aware but our Tin Cup League is entered into a League Cup knockout competition which will begin during wk35. We will be randomley drawn against each other with the winner putting a 1000bht behind the bar at le Pub for all the losing managers:default_071:

I'll decide in wk38 if I'm in or not ...

• Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

18 minutes ago, Binlid said:

The H2H will also be in KO stage then as well , unless that option can be switched off ..

18 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

The Villa game is off!! That is where I spent my minus 8 points!

f**k it the game just aint worth it any more.

Totally meaningless game!

We are all in the same boat 555 , I thought I was going to be tied up at deadline so did my transfers last night ....don't think it's worth using the free hit , would rather do it on a double ..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

We are all in the same boat 555 , I thought I was going to be tied up at deadline so did my transfers last night ....don't think it's worth using the free hit , would rather do it on a double ..

I've a much better idea!

I am currently on 1063 points and am 278,926.........In the World.

I am gonna try and make my total a minus number by the end of the season and be as near to bottom as possible!

It'll be a close run thing because each week I can get minus 56 points which means a total of minus 952 points but with careful planning in double game weeks I might just do it!

EDIT = Of course that is bollocks because I can just transfer players in and out endlessly in each gameweek!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

played my free hit 10 mins ago ... will probably regret that decision 555