Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

7 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Jeez...last year repeating itself 😏

The problems this season will be compounded by the AFCON competition .... if it goes ahead that is!!

I think the players fly out to Cameroon after the Boxing Day fixtures so surely squads have to be announced soon !!

I am trying to hold back on buying Dennis but might be left with no option ....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

The problems this season will be compounded by the AFCON competition .... if it goes ahead that is!!

I think the players fly out to Cameroon after the Boxing Day fixtures so surely squads have to be announced soon !!

I am trying to hold back on buying Dennis but might be left with no option ....

That will change things drastically...especially with Salah, Mane etc

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Binlid said:

I managed to overcome my Cambodian opponent in the Global cup. I have been drawn against a high flyer in the next round, he is just over 300,000 in the world and I think he is Portuguese. How did the rest of you get on?

I got through 71-65 ...next opponent is +7m , Chelski fan , hasn't done any transfers yet ....on paper I should squeeze through , although he will probably play his WC this week ... 555 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Binlid said:

I managed to overcome my Cambodian opponent in the Global cup. I have been drawn against a high flyer in the next round, he is just over 300,000 in the world and I think he is Portuguese. How did the rest of you get on?

I just squeezed through the first round by 80 - 24!

Next round is somebody 5 millionth but he hasn't played his WC yet ....

But at the moment I have 3 players red and 2 players yellow and unsure if Spurs will play the next GW and which players will be out for covid!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries

5 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Some extra Covid transfers pushes @Derek Dangleberriesto top of the league 

Yep those minus 8s have really helped me out in the short term but it won't last long as I've gone for a "High risk - low return" strategy.

I thought it was worth the risk of keeping Hwang for one more GW whilst Jiminez is serving his one game ban. I have no idea if my Spurs duo will play and I only have one on the subs bench!