Stupid Human Tricks

forcebwithu

8 hours ago, Freee!! said:

I know, I've only been hearing that for about 55 years. But with recent break throughs, I expect it within 20 to 30 years. I won't bet on anything in that regard within 15 years.

It was due to start last week, but the cat pissed on the matches. 🤪

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, fygjam said:

Swimmer refuses to leave the water complaining that the helicopter with siren blaring is disturbing his swim.

image.png

4 metre Great White shark as seen from helicopter.

image.png

Years ago on Pensacola Beach, I was guarding the beer cooler while my wife and stepdaughter were swimming. I looked up because a strange woman was yelling at them. I got up to see what was going on. It turns out there was a shark swimming around them. The lady said she didn’t want to scream, “SHARK!” and cause them to panic. They got to shore, no problem and later on we discovered that my stepdaughter had started her first period.

A couple years later on the same beach, a shark attacked a young boy and bit his arm off. The boy’s uncle jumped into the water and pulled the 250 pound shark onto the shore. Then, a sheriff’s deputy shot the shark and pried open its jaws to retrieve the boy’s arm. The arm was reattached; but the boy will have a life time of health issues after losing so much blood.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92932&page=1

https://www.sunherald.com/entertainment/article278274698.html

• Sad 4
  • Surprised 1

• 2 weeks later...

The stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me.

Flight in China delayed four hours after passenger throws coins into engine

A flight in China was delayed by more than four hours on Wednesday after a passenger threw coins into the engine, according to Chinese state media.
China Southern Airlines issued a warning against “uncivilized behaviors” on their official Chinese social media Weibo account on Wednesday, saying “throwing coins at the plane pose a threat to aviation safety and will result in different levels of punishment.” However, the post did not reference the incident directly.

CNN has reached out to China Southern Airlines.

Similar incidents of people throwing coins at planes, apparently for “good luck,” have occurred in recent years in China.

Last October, a China Southern Airlines flight was delayed in Guangzhou after a passenger was observed throwing coins towards the plane. In 2021, a GX Airlines flight between Weifang and Haikou was canceled when several coins wrapped in red paper were discovered on the ground. And in 2017, an elderly passenger threw coins at a China Southern Airlines plane during boarding at Shanghai’s Pudong International Airport, claiming it was “a prayer for a safe flight.”

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Confused 1
  • Surprised 3

In other <stupid> news...

. . .

Joe Rogan Guest Arrested After Head Found in Freezer

https://www.mediaite.com/crime/joe-rogan-guest-arrested-after-head-found-in-freezer/

A criminal justice reform activist was arrested on Thursday, just one month after he appeared on the Joe Rogan Experience after a severed head was found in an apartment freezer.

Sheldon Johnson – a 48-year-old youth counselor for the Queens Defenders who spent 25 years in prison for attempted murder and robbery – was introduced on the Joe Rogan Experience in February by his friend, Perlmutter Center for Legal Justice executive director Josh Dubin, as “a marvelous human being” who was wronged by “the system.”

Johnson was also photographed shaking hands with Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

However, less than a year after his release from prison, Johnson was arrested in New York on Thursday after police found a severed head in an apartment freezer and a torso stashed in a bin.

The victim, identified as 44-year-old Collin Small, spent time in the same prison as Johnson and “may have had a beef” with him, according to the New York Post.

Small was reportedly heard by neighbors pleading for his life on Tuesday evening before several gunshots rang out.

In security footage following the incident, Johnson could be seen carrying cleaning supplies and a blue bin to the apartment where Small’s remains were found, before leaving in a blonde wig.

Rogan received criticism from viewers when the episode with Johnson aired, with critics accusing Rogan and Dubin of downplaying Johnson’s violent criminal history.

. . .

SheldonJohnson-2048x1113.jpg

Edited by lazarus
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, fygjam said:

Would have been better if he had ended up sitting in the chair.

Maybe for him, not for the operator and all future idiots trying to repeat the stunt.

EDIT: And this video may already have given some of them that idea.

Edited by Freee!!

43 minutes ago, Freee!! said:

Maybe for him, not for the operator and all future idiots trying to repeat the stunt.

EDIT: And this video may already have given some of them that idea.

I was thinking of the Jackass movies.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, fygjam said:

Would have been better if he had ended up sitting in the chair.

I’m surprised he didn’t complete his decent in the chair. My teen son spends all day in one and I can’t get him out of it. 😉

432573647_962980282063918_9088660599391923937_n.jpg

ONLY IN AMERICA! 

These two lovely Gals.... Two Ohio women propped up a man’s corpse in their vehicle and withdrew money from the dead man’s bank account before dropping the 80-year-old’s body off at a hospital emergency room, police allege.

Cops say that Feralo and Casbohm--with the help of a third individual--removed Layman’s corpse from the residence on Monday and placed the body in the front passenger seat of his car and then headed to a nearby U.S. Bank drive-thru window.

The bank, police say, had previously allowed the women to withdraw money from Layman’s account as long as he was accompanying them. On March 4, a teller apparently was unaware that Layman was dead when the women pulled up and successfully took out $900.

Investigators charge that the women placed Layman "in the vehicle in such a manner that he would be visible to bank staff in order to make the withdrawal."

Feralo and Casbohm then drove to the Ashtabula County Medical Center, where they dropped off Layman’s body and departed "without providing any information about the man or themselves." Police subsequently identified the duo and questioned them about the bizarre incident.

https://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/weekday-bernies

• Sad 3
  • Surprised 2

Posted (edited)

^^^
Respect to LEO's involved, but I cringed when I saw the officer start shooting at the lowlife in the Walmart parking lot with the building and other civilians in the line of fire. At the 01:24 mark you can see a silver car backing out of a parking spot as the lowlife runs past the car with the officer shooting at him. Also at that distance the officer had little chance of accurate fire with his handgun. Lucky for the driver of the car he didn't catch a stray round.

Edited to add: And WTF, putting the lowlife uncuffed into the passenger seat of the K9 vehicle with the keys in the ignition and a rifle that was probably unlocked with a key on the key ring.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

12 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

^^^
Respect to LEO's involved, but I cringed when I saw the officer start shooting at the lowlife in the Walmart parking lot with the building and other civilians in the line of fire. At the 01:24 mark you can see a silver car backing out of a parking spot as the lowlife runs past the car with the officer shooting at him. Also at that distance the officer had little chance of accurate fire with his handgun. Lucky for the driver of the car he didn't catch a stray round.

Edited to add: And WTF, putting the lowlife uncuffed into the passenger seat of the K9 vehicle with the keys in the ignition and a rifle that was probably unlocked with a key on the key ring.

Hence...stupid human tricks...

All around.

💥💥💥

• Thumbs Up 1