Stupid Human Tricks

forcebwithu

5 hours ago, lazarus said:

And survived the sudden stop at the bottom.

Base jumper leaps from 120-metre tower but parachute doesn't open as friend films entire thing

A base jumper's worst nightmare became a reality when his parachute didn't open - but miraculously, he lived to tell the tale.

Back in 2012, the man took the leap of faith from a 120-metre pylon in Russia, and his friend could do nothing but watch on as it went horribly wrong.

It quickly becomes clear that something has gone wrong though as he hurtles towards the ground, his descent not slowed by the parachute.

He eventually smashes into the snow, and his friend must have feared the worst at this point.

However, the jumper somehow survived the huge fall.

He fractured his vertebrae, pelvis and legs, but was able to walk again within three months, according to MailOnline.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, lazarus said:

20231012-IMG_0931.jpg

Agree, a stupid human trick putting an animal in a backpack with barely enough ventilation. Don't blame the dog for wanting out.

Even worse are the plastic hot houses some stupid humans are using to carry their cats around. I've seen a few of these around the Pattaya area. Idiot humans that don't have a clue how hot the interior becomes, especially in a tropical climate.

image.jpeg

• Sad 3

10 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Agree, a stupid human trick putting an animal in a backpack with barely enough ventilation. Don't blame the dog for wanting out.

Even worse are the plastic hot houses some stupid humans are using to carry their cats around. I've seen a few of these around the Pattaya area. Idiot humans that don't have a clue how hot the interior becomes, especially in a tropical climate.

image.jpeg

Totally agree, I see a girl in Otop patong with one of those back packs carrying 3 puppies ffs. It was 35 degrees and humid. I showed an interest and encouraged her to get them out which she did. They were so lethargic. The bar gave them some water and they came around a bit. She didn't seem to understand what trauma she was putting them through. 

• Sad 5