Stupid Human Tricks

forcebwithu

• 2 weeks later...

In 1998, these SF men got a tattoo to snag free tacos for life. Here's what happened after.

https://www.sfgate.com/food/article/casa-sanchez-tattoos-free-meal-promo-san-francisco-16465800.php?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

. . .

Greg Tietz, one of the first people to get the Casa Sanchez tattoo inked on them, in San Francisco.

960x0.webp

Four men display their "Jimmy the Corn Man" tattoos at Casa Sanchez, a Mexican restaurant in San Francisco, on Saturday, April 10, 1999.

960x0 (1).webp

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, lazarus said:

In 1998, these SF men got a tattoo to snag free tacos for life. Here's what happened after.

https://www.sfgate.com/food/article/casa-sanchez-tattoos-free-meal-promo-san-francisco-16465800.php?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

. . .

Greg Tietz, one of the first people to get the Casa Sanchez tattoo inked on them, in San Francisco.

960x0.webp

Four men display their "Jimmy the Corn Man" tattoos at Casa Sanchez, a Mexican restaurant in San Francisco, on Saturday, April 10, 1999.

960x0 (1).webp

A good story, but don't see it necessarily as a stupid human trick. They got free food out of the deal unlike the LK Metro bar that tattooed their ladies with "49 Baht" as a means to advertise their cheap beer prices. The ladies got nothing, except the free advertising tattoo, and not a very good looking tattoo either. That qualifies both the owner and the ladies that agreed to the tattoo the stupid human trick award.

• Thumbs Up 3

^^^
Notice it starts with one person in the rubber raft. The person flips off at the last moment and then the video cuts to the dummy flying across the water. A good stupid human trick vid none the less.

While looking for a better quality vid of the above I came across this one. It's a borderline stupid human trick, but looks fun as hell. I would try it.

• Like 3

On 4/1/2024 at 2:45 AM, forcebwithu said:

^^^
Notice it starts with one person in the rubber raft. The person flips off at the last moment and then the video cuts to the dummy flying across the water. A good stupid human trick vid none the less.

While looking for a better quality vid of the above I came across this one. It's a borderline stupid human trick, but looks fun as hell. I would try it.

I’d like to try that, but I’d have to learn to swim first.  😉

Pattaya rescuers were called in early Sunday morning to assist a foreign man who was critically injured by a spike on the fence at the gate of his home and had a deep wound in his stomach. It happened in Chokchai Garden Home Village 2 in Nong Prue Subdistrict, Bang Lamung District, Chonburi Province.

Before transporting Michael, a 65-year-old British man, to the hospital, rescuers provided first aid. The reason was that he was so drunk that he failed to use the key to unlock the door. Subsequently, he attempted to climb the fence to gain entry into the house, but his ascent proved unsuccessful, resulting in severe injuries.

https://www.facebook.com/KhaosodEnglish

. . .

435286787_855631513276025_6686896365956335148_n.jpg

435284419_855631519942691_6634539392846267675_n.jpg

435460564_855631516609358_5946383352243231011_n.jpg

• Sad 5
  • Surprised 2

When I was installing my DIY garden shade canopy I was very aware how dangerous it was working around and over the wall spikes, and that was while I was using a ladder. Even in my most drunken state I would never attempt to climb over the wall. RIP to the guy.

image.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

When I was a kid, we went up to my sister’s farm in Alabama. She had a Vespa and being competitive with my older brother, we wanted to race. With only one bike, we settled on time trials around her catfish pond. After a few times doing this, it was my brother’s turn.

As he approached the last turn I could see he was going too fast to make and I started running to where the crash would be. He hit the rail fence sideways, with the bike piled on top of him. I got there and he was shaking and jerking around. I thought, “my God, he’s broken his neck.” I grabbed his arm and I started shaking and jerking. He was pinned on an electric fence.

• Haha 5

I can think of better ways to go...

. . .

Suicide by snake: Animal smuggler kills himself by getting one of his cobras to bite him as he is arrested in South Africa

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13287111/Animal-smuggler-suicide-getting-one-cobras-bite-him.html

A security guard committed suicide by snake by goading his own deadly serpents into delivering fatal bites after he was arrested by police in South Africa.

Marius Joubert, 28, died in agony after his illegally-smuggled Indochinese Spitting Cobra and a second snake pumped lethal venom into his hand and wrist after he stuck his hand in their tanks.

The snake dealer was fully aware that - as his cobra had been smuggled into South Africa from Thailand 5,500 miles away - that there was no anti-venom to save his life.

The armed security officer realised that police were about to uncover his illegal racket of importing illegal animals that could see him serve 25 years behind bars.

So rather than face a long spell in a hell-hole jail he handed himself a death sentence, even while police were present in his home...

... 'He was up to his eyes in it for smuggling in exotic creatures without permit and keeping them in cruel conditions and he was looking at multiple sentences of 25 years each.

'It would seem he wanted to take another route out and his spitting cobra provided that. There is no blame on the police who could not have suspected what he would do.

'The officer called the hospital later to check on him and was told he was dead' he said.

The Bloemfontein Society for the Prevention of Cruelty for Animals were called in and found 70 illegally kept animals, most of them snakes, and called in snake removal experts.

Stephanus Fourie and David Hayter removed 62 snakes including a variety of exotic and local cobras, mambas, anacondas, pythons, rattlesnakes, puffadders and vipers.

As well as several deadly rinkhals snakes there were also exotic hedgehogs and ferrets, a Nile crocodile, African bullfrogs, Iguanas, Nile and Rock monitors and 3 sugar gliders.

They also carefully removed the two exotic Indochinese Spitting Cobras and said the one which bit Joubert was a fully grown adult nearly 5 feet long and highly dangerous...

. . 

Screenshot 2024-04-09 053944.jpg

• Great Info 1
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised 1