Fantasy Footy 22/23 Season

Binlid

Really thought I was going to be knocked off the top this weekend. Went to Buriram on Friday morning and wasn't in a position to move captain Haarland to the bench or sell him once I found out he wasn't playing before the deadline . . .🙄

• Thumbs Up 1

Just as the site was crashing i was trying to bring in B Silva for Foden and change Capt from Haaland to Salah. Kept showing "error" so didnt think it worked. When it updated the transfer went through but not the captaincy change!

This is 2 weeks on the trot the site has crashed near deadline. 

• Sad 1

I have had two really bad game weeks and have plummeted down all of the leagues that I am involved with. At one time over the weekend I wasn't even in the top 2 Million!!!

But lets do a quick self analysis because we are currently at one third of the season.

- I am on 821 points

- A simple projection of my end of season total by multiplying by 3 = 2,463 then adding a TC.

- My highest score was 2,401.

Conclusions

- It is touch and go if I will improve on my highest score this season

- Whilst I am treading water, other players must therefore be improving if I am doing so badly in all of my leagues.

So well done everybody playing the game on here !!!!

I received an email from FPL reminding me that the overall cup competition starts in GW16. Did y'all receive it..??

Anyways I have checked out my opponent and he is around the same rank as me so I will no longer take the planned  -4 hit that I was going to make unless absolutely necessary after the Press Conferences..

Good Luck to all ...!!!

15 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I received an email from FPL reminding me that the overall cup competition starts in GW16. Did y'all receive it..??

Anyways I have checked out my opponent and he is around the same rank as me so I will no longer take the planned  -4 hit that I was going to make unless absolutely necessary after the Press Conferences..

Good Luck to all ...!!!

Unfortunately I didn't even qualify this year ... 555

• Surprised 1