Fantasy Footy 22/23 Season

Binlid

24 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I messed up again...forgot there was a game tonight...have Alexander-Arnold and James in team 🥺

I don't keep up to date and didn't realise I had two players injured and suspended this weekend.

No wonder I'm bottom of both leagues.

• Haha 3

There will be some fun and games next week with both City and the Gunners not playing. 

Can someone tell me the difference between a wild card and the free hit please? 

Is there any way of selling some city and arsenal players then buying them back for the same as originally paid? 

Still don't understand the rules tbh. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

There will be some fun and games next week with both City and the Gunners not playing. 

Can someone tell me the difference between a wild card and the free hit please? 

Is there any way of selling some city and arsenal players then buying them back for the same as originally paid? 

Still don't understand the rules tbh. 

What is a free hit in fantasy football?

A free hit in fantasy football parlance is a chip or move available to players which allows unlimited free transfers for a single gameweek.

It is similar to the wildcard, but the transfers only remain in effect for one gameweek. The following gameweek, a player's squad returns to how it was before the free hit.

Unlike the wildcard, a free hit can only be used once in a season.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Starshine said:

I messed up again...forgot there was a game tonight...have Alexander-Arnold and James in team 🥺

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

I don't keep up to date and didn't realise I had two players injured and suspended this weekend.

No wonder I'm bottom of both leagues.

A quick reminder to you both... You have until Tuesday (6PM UK TIME ?????) to select your teams for GW12.

• Thanks 1
  • Surprised 1

3 hours ago, Aqualung said:

That was my original strategy. I was going to bench Cancello and Haaland but sell Martinelli. Then sell some deadwood GW13 and buy Martinelli back!

James and Mitrovic put paid to those plans though cos I aint taking a -8 (or-4) hit!

• Like 1