Fantasy Footy 22/23 Season

Binlid

On 7/3/2023 at 5:28 PM, Stillearly said:

TAA £8m 

Bit expensive for a defender. Would have been interested if he played where he did back end of last season. But with the signings of 2 expensive midfielders i doubt he'll play there.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Bobbyg said:

Bit expensive for a defender. Would have been interested if he played where he did back end of last season. But with the signings of 2 expensive midfielders i doubt he'll play there.

Robertson £1.5 cheaper ..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

After last night's heroics I checked out Trafford and he is not listed ... He is soon to sign for Burnley .. I wonder what his SP will be ..???

4.5 i imagine. 5 tops. He only has experience at League 1 level. Big step up in the premier league

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone having the same problem as me, re-registering?

I get through the email verification stage, then it wants me to create a new password. Whatever I put in there it comes back with "new password can't be the same as your current password".

WTF? 

4 minutes ago, Britboy said:

Is anyone having the same problem as me, re-registering?

I get through the email verification stage, then it wants me to create a new password. Whatever I put in there it comes back with "new password can't be the same as your current password".

WTF? 

Sorted it. Had to go the long way round to reset things . . 

• 2 weeks later...

Giving this a bump as trying to sort things out for the coming season.

I've re-registered and can log in. It's in a position to pick my squad, which I'll wait a bit to do because of transfers that may well happen between now and the start of the season.

But I was going to register in the various leagues that I usually participate in. But there's no link to do that, from what I can see. Do you have to have a squad in place in order to register for the leagues to participate in?

1 hour ago, Britboy said:

Giving this a bump as trying to sort things out for the coming season.

I've re-registered and can log in. It's in a position to pick my squad, which I'll wait a bit to do because of transfers that may well happen between now and the start of the season.

But I was going to register in the various leagues that I usually participate in. But there's no link to do that, from what I can see. Do you have to have a squad in place in order to register for the leagues to participate in?

Yes you need a squad before you can register, but you can change it as much as you want before the the first game week deadline. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/27/2023 at 6:51 AM, Binlid said:

Yes you need a squad before you can register, but you can change it as much as you want before the the first game week deadline. 

Just realised this is last seasons thread you need to go to the new thread for this season for the codes.

• 3 months later...