Fantasy Footy 22/23 Season

Binlid

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Man UTD didn't look interested in the first half ..

I hope Leeds are interested tomorrow Derek. With West Ham having an eye on a euro final, cough cough!, I think Leeds will win. 

Would love to see Everton relegated. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Bastards sneaked a late goal in to get a point ....I'm worried ..

Matters not. It's in Leeds own hands. Win your remaining 2 games and you stay up. Plus Bournemouth won't be a push over for Everton. 

Best you stay in the Premier league mate....i don't want to see the unwashed at Ewood park next season 🤭

• Thumbs Up 1

I think Forest doing the business last night will mean my 3 star city players (Dias, Grealish and Haarland (capt)), picked because I thought Pep would field a full strength team to beat Chelsea to win the league.

Now it's quite possible that none are picked to play. Pep will want to mollycoddle his first XI for the FA Cup Final and the Champions League final. The game against Chelsea doesn't matter to either team now, though their last 2 games at Brighton and Brentford will mean something to the opposition, so he'll have to be a bit careful.

• Great Info 1

6 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Best you stay in the Premier league mate....i don't want to see the unwashed at Ewood park next season 🤭

You'll be welcoming my blue army to Ewood Park next season . . 🤤

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Britboy said:

I think Forest doing the business last night will mean my 3 star city players (Dias, Grealish and Haarland (capt)), picked because I thought Pep would field a full strength team to beat Chelsea to win the league.

Now it's quite possible that none are picked to play. Pep will want to mollycoddle his first XI for the FA Cup Final and the Champions League final. The game against Chelsea doesn't matter to either team now, though their last 2 games at Brighton and Brentford will mean something to the opposition, so he'll have to be a bit careful.

Yea, was thinking the same, but nearly everyone has Haaland as Captain, so will impact everyone the same. 

My two H2H's are both Haaland. I used a free hit but never brought any other City players in, as Pep rotates anyway, and you can never be sure who'll play.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/20/2023 at 1:12 PM, Stillearly said:

My earlier change's didn't register, so ended up with Haaland as captain and my subs in wrong order 🤷‍♂️

That's come back to bite ... no Dias , so I now have Mitchell coming on with 1 point instead of Trippier with 9 .. 🙃

On 5/21/2023 at 8:44 AM, Britboy said:

You'll be welcoming my blue army to Ewood Park next season . . 🤤

Hope it's early in the season and you sell all your tickets mate. Long journey home as I well know having been to Portman Road twice in the past. Good luck for next season. 

• Like 1