Fantasy Footy 22/23 Season

Binlid

5 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Brighton vs CP off as well , rest of matches on 

5 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Likely to be a few games called off this weekend ... Chelsea vs Liverpool, United vs Leeds confirmed off so far ..

That is 6 players out for me ..... so far..!!

I'm holding on to see what other games will be postponed, to see if the Brighton game will get re-instated and to see if there will be a FH2 introduced.

I don't expect any of that to happen but it's a funny old game innit !!

7 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

That is 6 players out for me ..... so far..!!

I'm holding on to see what other games will be postponed, to see if the Brighton game will get re-instated and to see if there will be a FH2 introduced.

I don't expect any of that to happen but it's a funny old game innit !!

Surely they must give people another FH to deal with this, otherwise it'll be a bit of a joke weekend.

I have 5 players "out", though it's 4 if I change keepers from Sanchez to Ederson. I'm happy with my first choice 11 and have 2 transfers, but don't want to have to change and take a -8 hit just to field a decent team, then -12 plus the free transfer next week to reinstate . . . ☹️

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/13/2022 at 12:49 PM, Britboy said:

Surely they must give people another FH to deal with this, otherwise it'll be a bit of a joke weekend.

I have 5 players "out", though it's 4 if I change keepers from Sanchez to Ederson. I'm happy with my first choice 11 and have 2 transfers, but don't want to have to change and take a -8 hit just to field a decent team, then -12 plus the free transfer next week to reinstate . . . ☹️

And - Horror of Horrors - The players that you bring in for a hit don't start !!!!

EDIT = I am pretty sure I will end up only fielding 9 players (Which includes one free transfer!)

Edited by Derek Dangleberries

43 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Bollicks!!

Fulham score 3 goals but Mitrovic blanks !!

My thoughts also Derek. Just waiting for half my team to be left out of their squads for tomorrow's games. 

As a side note..... Can you still change ones team on a Saturday even though a GW began on a Friday evening? 

8 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I thought everyone would have Haaland as captain, but there seem to be many choices ..

a few -4 and one -8 and most are fielding a full team .. 👍

1F1DB6C4-FCE2-4210-B1DC-964A3BBF911E.jpeg

Yesterday at work I realised I had not nominated my captain after taking a free hit, so used my mobile to choose de Bruyne and now I see it never registered, I must have missed saving my choice, not used to using my mobile to play the game.

• Sad 3