Fantasy Footy 22/23 Season

Binlid

7 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

United only two points behind Liverpool , chance to go ahead next Monday .... 555 😉😉😉 

Mayhem at united..... I got rid of eriksson. That said, who knows?  Anything can happen in that fixture. 

Considering captaining Jesus instead of Salah next game week. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

Mayhem at united..... I got rid of eriksson. That said, who knows?  Anything can happen in that fixture. 

Considering captaining Jesus instead of Salah next game week. 

Only 8 million at the moment...I am considering buying him

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

United only two points behind Liverpool , chance to go ahead next Monday .... 555 😉😉😉 

Both teams desperate for a win. If Liverpool score first the UTD fans will just turn on their team and things on the pitch may start to get a bit ugly..

Edited by Derek Dangleberries

5 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Both teams desperate for a win. If Liverpool score first the UTD fans will just turn on their team and things on the pitch may start to get a bit ugly..

I'm expecting a Liverpool win .... but I live in hope for United and my Fantasy team ... 555

• Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm very pleased with this week's results but the Manager of the Week has to go to @galenkia for spotting Jesus for captain!!!

I had him as mine, and swapped him out at the last moment. Oh and left 18 points on the bench.

Sadly the league table doesn't lie😭

WC next weekend!!!

• Haha 2
  • Surprised 1

2 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

I had him as mine, and swapped him out at the last moment. Oh and left 18 points on the bench.

Sadly the league table doesn't lie😭

WC next weekend!!!

If you decide to play your WC next GW may I suggest that you bring in Nunez and make him tripple Captain ...and then make Lukaku  Tripple VC .... Chelsea are doing quite well so may be worth a punt ....

• Haha 1