Fantasy Footy 22/23 Season

Binlid

12 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

My plan was always to swap Kane > Haaland for the Bournemouth game and did it before the obvious price change ... Other than that I am sticking with what I have got.

Kane went down last night and Harland , Mitrovic and Zinchenko all went up in price 

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Glad I haven't got any players in the United match , I can just sit back and enjoy the footb.... 

It's brutal.

During the 20 mins + drinks break Thomas Frank strode out with a tatics board, all purporse. Your man shambled out and seemed to be ignored by all the players.

Expect the usual Jamie Caragher, 360 degree revision from Den Haag is  long term project given out during the Brighton fiasco

4-0, can't think of anything pound for pound worse than this for a humilation

Fair play to Gary Neville for given Brentford credit

• Like 1

Not kicking a man when he's down but..

The moment that says everythng about the Man United fans, was the lads who came to the ground with a blank sheet and a black spray paint can.

They waited till 3-0 to spray paint out Glazers out

As a Spurs fan, it pains me to say but Arsenal fans at least were proper football fans. Been calling for Stan out, for years even when the team was winning

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Not kicking a man when he's down but..

The moment that says everythng about the Man United fans, was the lads who came to the ground with a blank sheet and a black spray paint can.

They waited till 3-0 to spray paint out Glazers out

As a Spurs fan, it pains me to say but Arsenal fans at least were proper football fans. Been calling for Stan out, for years even when the team was winning

Not sure that's fair , United fans didn't want to Glazers to buy United and there have been protests since 2005 ... 

21 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Not sure that's fair , United fans didn't want to Glazers to buy United and there have been protests since 2005 ... 

Fair enough, I'm more au fait with A******l

I was commentating on the behaviour of a couple of fans, but they won't be untypical of the average PL "fan". Have seen the same fairweather yuppies at Spurs.

Was good to go to a QPR game last season, and be amongst actual fans.

• Like 3