Quicksale Pool Villa in Huay Yai

CampariO

Posting for a friend who is leaving Thailand:

The Bliss 2 in Huay Yai, for sale:

3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, European and Thai kitchen, laundry and storage room, private pool.

412 sqm / 103 TW

The Bliss 2  is a well-managed and secure village. 12 km from Pattaya city, 3.5 km from the beach.

Sales price 6.2 million Baht, transfer 50/50.

1IMG20230702101809.jpg

3IMG20230702101745.jpg

5IMG20230702101821.jpg

7IMG20230702101911.jpg

9 IMG20230702102132.jpg

11IMG20230702102034.jpg

13IMG20230702102058.jpg

15IMG20230702102323.jpg

16IMG20230702102343.jpg

17IMG20230702102403.jpg

19IMG20230702102207.jpg

20IMG20230702102222.jpg

23IMG20230702102258.jpg

24IMG20230702102440.jpg

26IMG20230702102149.jpg

27IMG20230702102002.jpg

28IMG20230702102604.jpg

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Trip said:

Wow, an actual clothes dryer in a Thai home. Those things are rarer than a Devil's Den virgin.

Try your local Otteri, they've always got a bank of them, six in this case. They're very popular with the Thais who live in apartments without anywhere to dry their washing, not even a balcony.

277563613_5378049102213743_2947834015061

27 minutes ago, Toy Boy said:

Try your local Otteri, they've always got a bank of them, six in this case. They're very popular with the Thais who live in apartments without anywhere to dry their washing, not even a balcony.

277563613_5378049102213743_2947834015061

Yeah, we have those around. In the last 5 years they've sprung up all over.

Still rare; however, to see them in private residences.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

10 hours ago, Trip said:

Wow, an actual clothes dryer in a Thai home. Those things are rarer than a Devil's Den virgin.

When we bought our pool villa late last January, the Mrs. really appreciated that I bought a clothes washing machine for in back of the house. When I asked he if she wanted a dryer as well, she looked at me like I had recently arrived from Mars. She much prefers using hanging racks to dry the clothes. OK, she does the labor on this one most of the time.

We have a dishwasher in our house. She has very recently gotten around to using it. I guess I am Westernizing a perfectly good Thai woman. Shame on me maybe. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, CampariO said:

Posting for a friend who is leaving Thailand:

The Bliss 2 in Huay Yai, for sale:

3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, European and Thai kitchen, laundry and storage room, private pool.

412 sqm / 103 TW

The Bliss 2  is a well-managed and secure village. 12 km from Pattaya city, 3.5 km from the beach.

Sales price 6.2 million Baht, transfer 50/50.

Nice looking place and properly priced IMO given the location. I will pass this onto the Mrs. who does some realty work from time to time. She would expect 3% or so if she could affect a sale.

8 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

Nice looking place and properly priced IMO given the location. I will pass this onto the Mrs. who does some realty work from time to time. She would expect 3% or so if she could affect a sale.

Thanks for the offer, but I was offered 3% as well, so there would be nothing left for me.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tommy dee said:

still a lot for that small land and inexpesnive build

sorry dont mean to be rude,

I believe the purchase price of the house including the built-in furniture was around 5.5-6 mio. That was 7 years ago. The owner added the covered Thai kitchen and some other stuff. Inflation would increase the value, on the other hand everything is now not new anymore. 

The owner had some months ago an offer of 6.9 but wanted 7.2. Should have taken it.

There were recently offers for 5 and 5.5 rejected. Was thinking myself to offer 5.5 but on one hand I don't have all the cash on hand and on the other hand the price is not THAT low that I could make a quick buck flipping it. 

A bit further up the road is the third project of the developer ,called Serene Place. There was a quicksale 2 years ago for 4.5 for a similar sized house/land. I wanted to buy it but Mrs. CO didn't like the mobile communication antenna behind the house and the direction of the bedroom was not good. 🙃

Edited by CampariO
  • Like 2

On 7/3/2023 at 7:42 AM, CampariO said:

Thanks for the offer, but I was offered 3% as well, so there would be nothing left for me.

Can we talk about splitting the 3%? I have not run this by the Mrs, but was wondering if that type of arrangement might be worth pursuing. The Mrs, unlike myself, is a very sociable person with many contacts.

btw - we also own a condo in Jomtien at the

http://jomtienbeachcondoforrent.blogspot.com/

I bought it for the Mrs 5 or so years ago when she was a GF that I wanted to have a little better place to live. This is not a high end condo and may be worth 1 Million. We currently have a down payment in from a couple of German guys, but I suspect that may go South. If that does indeed happen, I would be willing to pay 3% just to get the place off of the books.

7 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

Can we talk about splitting the 3%? I have not run this by the Mrs, but was wondering if that type of arrangement might be worth pursuing. The Mrs, unlike myself, is a very sociable person with many contacts.

btw - we also own a condo in Jomtien at the

http://jomtienbeachcondoforrent.blogspot.com/

I bought it for the Mrs 5 or so years ago when she was a GF that I wanted to have a little better place to live. This is not a high end condo and may be worth 1 Million. We currently have a down payment in from a couple of German guys, but I suspect that may go South. If that does indeed happen, I would be willing to pay 3% just to get the place off of the books.

I have no problem splitting the commission. She can use my pics.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tommy dee said:

did u sell it?  intersted as to actual selling price

I didn't, had only one viewing and that was a single guy who wanted to spend less. So, no commission for me and back to Sangsom instead of Johnnie Black.

Today there were 2 bidders and it was sold for 5.7 mil.

Edited by CampariO
  • Great Info 3

1 hour ago, CampariO said:

I didn't, had only one viewing and that was a single guy who wanted to spend less. So, no commission for me and back to Sangsom instead of Johnnie Black.

Interesting. I think the 5.7 is a little high. We did review the pics and considered the place to be ok, but nothing special at that price. We like our place better and it has more room. We paid a touch less than the 5.7. The Mrs. did network a bit about the place, but got no nibbles.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

Interesting. I think the 5.7 is a little high. We did review the pics and considered the place to be ok, but nothing special at that price. We like our place better and it has more room. We paid a touch less than the 5.7. The Mrs. did network a bit about the place, but got no nibbles.

Housing prices in villages in your area have always been a tad lower than in the north of Huay Yai which is probably because it is only 10.4 km from the Bliss to BigC South Pattaya compared to  15.8 km from your place.

Land prices it is the other way round, probably because of vicinity of Silver Lake, Khao Chi Chan and so on.

I advertised my studio for rent in View Talay 5 the same time as this house. I got always messages from facebook how often it had been viewed. The house ad had been view 5 times more often than the studio ad. The house itself had been visited by more than 20 buyers. Looks like there are many buyers out there. 

Another house in the Bliss 2 changed hands recently. It was advertised for 5.7 mil but had only 66 TW. Don't know the actual selling price.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

2 hours ago, CampariO said:

Housing prices in villages in your area have always been a tad lower than in the north of Huay Yai which is probably because it is only 10.4 km from the Bliss to BigC South Pattaya compared to  15.8 km from your place.

Land prices it is the other way round, probably because of vicinity of Silver Lake, Khao Chi Chan and so on.

I advertised my studio for rent in View Talay 5 the same time as this house. I got always messages from facebook how often it had been viewed. The house ad had been view 5 times more often than the studio ad. The house itself had been visited by more than 20 buyers. Looks like there are many buyers out there. 

Another house in the Bliss 2 changed hands recently. It was advertised for 5.7 mil but had only 66 TW. Don't know the actual selling price.

I can never make any sense of house prices here in Thailand, ime it rarely follows any logic.......

13 hours ago, CampariO said:

If i was in the market for a house in that location i would have bought it for 5.7M (circa 132K in the UK)

I think its very very nice, just what i would be looking for.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, CampariO said:

On a side note, we also own a studio condo in Jomtien. It is in the (the Mrs calls it the Lineheart condos). I think Rimhart is the more correct name. I think it used to be called "The Jomtien Beach Condos", which is a bit of a misnomer as it is a km walk to the beach. I bought it for her years ago when we were first getting started so that she had a better place to live. It is located on Jomtien Second Road near soi 9, pretty much across the street from Back Fabrik.

The place is nothing special and we are currently asking 1M. We have an offer in progress from two German guys, but I expect that to fall through come November when the full payment is due. If and when that happens, I will let you know. I am willing to discount the price just to get rid of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

as long as the agents, so called, ask the sellers how much they want, and accept what ever the seller says.. prices will remain silly for houses.  i have never understood the lack of skill here.  when we listed one I had to ASK what they thought it could sell for, and that left them all scratching their heads

• Great Info 1
  • Surprised 1