Bangkok Auto Salon Car Show....

Yessongs

i have to admit that modern machinery doesn't do much for me - great drivers, I am sure,  but the styling is just so overdone; but I'd happily attend one of these shows just to perv on the girls - great photos, thanks for posting. 

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Pillow Biter said:

You seem to get distracted towards the end 🥰

Yeah, the one gal just seemed to "peak" my interest LOL! 

19 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Great pics Mike, TFP. Nice to see a lot of the gals not wearing pantyhose that i hate with a passion, their lovely brown legs are much more to my taste.

Thanks Cliff, agree some of these Thai gals have really nice legs. 

13 hours ago, boydeste said:

Cracking pics Mike.

Love those long brown legs too! 🤪

Thanks Stu..fun times, I am hoping that the gal at the car wash I liked, will be working at Crazy House in a few weeks :default_458:

53 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

i have to admit that modern machinery doesn't do much for me - great drivers, I am sure,  but the styling is just so overdone; but I'd happily attend one of these shows just to perv on the girls - great photos, thanks for posting. 

Gord, I tell you, I really liked the White Tesla to be honest. 

• Like 1

Just one other thing I forgot to mention about this show. Was talking to one of the Thai guys there taking pics. He was cool,  I was asking  him about his camera etc. and he was using a Nikon Mirrorless....He was telling me that alot of the gals here will do a photoshoot for you, if they like you etc. He did one last Dec he was telling me over at Lumpini Park right? Of course it was not free, which led me to ask him the $64,000 question??  Tao Rai Krap? 

This particular gal he chose was $5k Baht for 2 hours, she brought 2 different outfits and she was very good he told me. He pulled out his phone and showed me a few of the pics, she was attractive for sure, great body, relatively tall. Dress was "sexy casual" etc. She was NOT at this particular show, but told me she will be at the Nov show. 

I kind of have to admit, I would like to do this but...just my luck the fucking neighbors would be at Lumpini Park that day and would sell me out in a heartbeat to wifey LOL! 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I'd want more than pics Mike but thats me lol

Well Cliff, as you know, we all have a budget we have to follow these days right? Since I do not know, 5k seemed a bit high for me too, 3k would have been more in line with what I would have paid. But at the end of the day, if you want to do it ( which I would like to) 5k may be worth it right?  I have been " chastised" from recent e-mails from friends for paying the amount of money I am paying to see "Coldplay" and for what I am paying to stay at "The Venetian" in Macau......who cares?  I am 67, not 27, if not now, then when? Matter of perspective for me these days.

No charge to any of you for my "words of wisdom" :default_getdown:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

18 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Well Cliff, as you know, we all have a budget we have to follow these days right? Since I do not know, 5k seemed a bit high for me too, 3k would have been more in line with what I would have paid. But at the end of the day, if you want to do it ( which I would like to) 5k may be worth it right?  I have been " chastised" from recent e-mails from friends for paying the amount of money I am paying to see "Coldplay" and for what I am paying to stay at "The Venetian" in Macau......who cares?  I am 67, not 27, if not now, then when? Matter of perspective for me these days.

You could always wait until your 80th birthday and party like Chau at Lebua……just one little bump…..come.to.Papa

image.png

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Yessongs said:

No good being the richest man in the grave mate, if you can afford it and it gives you pleasure,  crack on I say.

Now, getting in trouble with Wifey, now that's a different matter methinks!

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 2