1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Bruno not in the squad .... 

the first game he has ever missed in his whole career through injury ...😮

A very dislikable footballer he is. Good player but a complete arse. 😔

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

You lucky lucky bastard !!!

UTD 2 - 0 down at HT ...som nam na !

Not sure if lucky  .... I took a -4 to bring in Bruno for Eze ...and prepare for the next double .. 🙃

but Jackson is a welcome compensation 😜

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

A very dislikable footballer he is. Good player but a complete arse. 😔

He does whinge too much for my liking ..  but you can feel his frustration ... I've turned over to watch the snooker after the first goal .... 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

He does whinge too much for my liking ..  but you can feel his frustration ... I've turned over to watch the snooker after the first goal .... 

I need to keep the clean sheet to stay over 100 points ... or another goal of course !!

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Derek Dangleberries said:

I need to keep the clean sheet to stay over 100 points ... or another goal of course !!

Your prediction was spot on 👍

I keep getting app updates 4-0 now .. 😢

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I don't want to put the telly on cos it will wake up M'lady ..... It'd stop her snoring though !!

Snooker is definitely worth a watch 17-14 now ... 😮

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Five teams scoring 100+ 👍

Fantastic achievement in a SGW ... Munoz dragged me over the line !!!

I need 173 points to beat my PB ...Next week is a DGW and I'm sticking TC on Haaland !!

Dare I dream !!!!!????????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Fantastic achievement in a SGW ... Munoz dragged me over the line !!!

I need 173 points to beat my PB ...Next week is a DGW and I'm sticking TC on Haaland !!

Dare I dream !!!!!????????

Good luck 👍

no chips for me , most of the top guys in my leagues have bench boost left , so praying I can hang on ... 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

The draw for the Hansum Man Cup 

IMG_6834.jpeg

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Think my only chance is noble Venessa Redrape with a consignment of fine wines before the transfer deadline.

Keep it under you  hat㊙️

At the moment you only have 4 DGW players but with two free transfers that takes it to 6 players before you start taking -4 hits...Although the Arsenal players versus Man Utd will score high... may be even Salah will. So i reckon you will go into the gameweek on -4 points and have a strong team.. (I think you will sell Morris/Konsa and buy Isak/Burn for two free transfers but then sell Salah for Son)

I am currently on -4 points awaiting news on Bruno.. but will probably just swap him for Havertz rather than take another hit. The logic being that if Bruno is out, Utd will be shit again so Havertz will be up for a high score...

My dilemma will be when to use my TC...I could delay it and keep it for the final (If I beat you!!) or play it now for max score to beat my PB....

I will be in Pattaya for Deadline so anything can happen !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Selected my team for Saturday , too impatient to wait for deadline and it's also a travel day for me ... just hoping the bench boost and triple captain guys don't hammer me too much 🙏

• Thumbs Up 1