FANTASY FOOTY 23/24 SEASON

Binlid

Okay Fellas it is now all set up for any one interested in joining our Football Fantasy Leagues for the coming season.

For those of you who have never registered on the site before, that is the first thing you will need to do before you can access the Fantasy Leagues, it is very straight forward though.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Once registered on the site, you need to click on the Fantasy tab at the top of the page and following the rules register your 15 players that will make up your squad, you then need to give your team a name.

Once you have your team sorted you need to click on the green Leagues tab at the top of the page and then the  join and create new leagues tab.

For the  24/7 Hansum Man league you need to enter the code q0i911band for the Thai 24/7 H2H League (this is a great craic) you need to enter the code cx2p30 brugbrugm2m2bbrugm2rugm2rugm2ru

When you have registered your team in our league can I ask you to come back to this thread and let us know your team name.                                                                                                     Many thanks to Still Early for keeping us all up to date with the results and league standings last season and if you would like to do it all again I am sure we will all appreciate it.

P.S. Dominik Szoboszlai has gone straight into my team and will be referred to from this point on as SoBo.

320.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Cheers Gazza, I joined the h2h no bother, but the the main league is giving me invalid code?

I will have a look at it tomorrow Derek, I'm hitting the hay now.👍

1 hour ago, Binlid said:

P.S. Dominik Szoboszlai has gone straight into my team and will be referred to from this point on as SoBo.

I'm waiting for a few preseason friendlies before I take a punt on Liverpool players ..

I think my only tactic at the moment is to target teams that are playing Wolves. I reckon they are gonna be shit this season...

My team is still Pattaya Farty Towels but I have sacked the Manager after last season's debacle and brought in Venessa Redgrape

• 3 weeks later...

Arsenal striker Gabriel Jesus will be out for "a few weeks" after undergoing surgery on his knee, Gunners boss Mikel Arteta has confirmed.

The 26-year-old was missing from Wednesday's Emirates Cup clash against Monaco, which Arsenal won 5-4 on penalties after a 1-1 draw in north London.

😮

• Like 1