Thai Holiday in April

AJSP

We’ve just booked ( Eva Air ) for March / April 2024. The wife is going first for a a week on her own and me and the boy following on. 

just thinking about where would be a good beach holiday destination so after suggestions really 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, AJSP said:

We’ve just booked ( Eva Air ) for March / April 2024. The wife is going first for a a week on her own and me and the boy following on. 

just thinking about where would be a good beach holiday destination so after suggestions really 

Been in Thailand last April, already booked for March/April 2024, though with Thai.

Yea i seen EVA had dropped their prices a bit for round that time.

We go to Krabi, there's lots of 'top 10'  beaches nearby, Railay etc. It's also a good base for exploring around that area, Phi Phi, Loh Dalum,  Maya Bay ... not expensive either. 

Probably better beach places, but we like it as there's enough going on, with not too much going on, if that makes sense!

• Like 2

Just now, Krapow said:

Been in Thailand last April, already booked for March/April 2024, though with Thai.

Yea i seen EVA had dropped their prices a bit for round that time.

We go to Krabi, there's lots of 'top 10'  beaches nearby, Railay etc. It's also a good base for exploring around that area, Phi Phi, Loh Dalum,  Maya Bay ... not expensive either. 

Probably better beach places, but we like it as there's enough going on, with not too much going on, if that makes sense!

We are big fans of Krabi and will be there next month. It’s always on the list for next year but may try elsewhere 

Just now, AJSP said:

We are big fans of Krabi and will be there next month. It’s always on the list for next year but may try elsewhere 

Yea, we probably would try elsewhere as well, but i'm a creature of habit and love the dive team i use there. Plus the hotel we use has great staff and a great kid's club, so i don't feel as guilty arriving for a week and pissing off diving every day leaving Sa to stay with our daughter :default_biggrin:

• Like 1