Striderman for those that know him

Yesitisdakid

2 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Thanks everyone he is as good as he can be but daily slipping guessing it will not be long don't really have words but thanks to all 

somehow maybe give him somethign to do, ask him to choose 50 pf his favorutie snaps so that we can create a striderman library here.  apart from anything else it might take his mond off.  just an idea

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

I only knew him from his posts on Secrets, but he was clearly one of the more rational people on that board. Sad news, but it's a part of life's lottery. I've known so many better people than me who have succumbed to cancer and other diseases over the decades that it's impossible to see any sense to it. Just like with the RAF bomber crews in WW2, your money or class or intelligence or charm don't matter, surviving the ride is all down to good luck. Enjoy every day while you can, and all the best to Striderman.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

7 hours ago, tommy dee said:

somehow maybe give him somethign to do, ask him to choose 50 pf his favorutie snaps so that we can create a striderman library here.  apart from anything else it might take his mond off.  just an idea

❤️👍