No IPTV but want to see all the NFL games ?

Yesitisdakid

Thanks Larry will give it a shot. We had an awesome one up until 2021 for hockey called NHL66, but they switched to VPN only and/or paid service. Now the only option I have is full of pop-ups, and I only tune in on my SamsungTV……kind of takes the joy out of a game when it takes you 5-10 minutes to turn on, if it comes in at all.

Everybody wants a piece of our $…..cable companies are no different…greedy pricks

15 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I must edit this there are tons of ads unless you use an ad blocker I just realized that's why I'm not getting any ads but with an ad blocker it's brilliant

Was going to say I just tried a few games…..nothing but gambling sites. Usually in this situation the 3rd time you close the pop-up that’s where you can press Play…..not so. But I don’t have a VPN either

Anyway local TV here has Bills-Eagles, 31-28 now

Edited by Golfingboy

26 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Was going to say I just tried a few games…..nothing but gambling sites. Usually in this situation the 3rd time you close the pop-up that’s where you can press Play…..not so. But I don’t have a VPN either

Anyway local TV here has Bills-Eagles, 31-28 now

This works great for blocking ads.

image.png

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Sorry if this has been posted but I just found this. I was amazed no buffering and almost no ads can also go full screen.

FirstRowSports Live Football Stream | FirstRowSport

Thanks for that, looks good.  I'm also trying to find a good nfl full game replay source,  due to time difference.  I can avoid hearing about about results until I see  the game I wanted to.

I just got this for IPhone. Gave it a test run on YouTube, seems to work fine but……You get a black screen & must refresh once, so you lose a second or 2, still better than watching ads

But fate works in strange ways….on my test run I discovered a video, hardest I have laughed in a while, deserves its own thread

IMG_0100.jpeg