Happy New Year

coxyhog

Greetings from Patong in Phuket....I know many of us have mentioned here that we can no longer "dlink" like we used to. Well NYE for me has told me that the "grim reaper" has arrived for Yessongs LOL! Wifey said I had like 15 Sangsom/Cokes, typical of women, they exaggerate everything.......when I woke up yesterday morning, I though I had Polio...I couldn't move LOL! 

Feeling much better this morning....no drinks yesterday and dinner at the hotel and in bed at 9:00pm last night. Pathetic 😞

Happy New Years Gentlemen...stay safe and healthy. 

IMG_0664 (1).jpg

• Like 3
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

55 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Greetings from Patong in Phuket....I know many of us have mentioned here that we can no longer "dlink" like we used to. Well NYE for me has told me that the "grim reaper" has arrived for Yessongs LOL! Wifey said I had like 15 Sangsom/Cokes, typical of women, they exaggerate everything.......when I woke up yesterday morning, I though I had Polio...I couldn't move LOL! 

Feeling much better this morning....no drinks yesterday and dinner at the hotel and in bed at 9:00pm last night. Pathetic 😞

Happy New Years Gentlemen...stay safe and healthy. 

IMG_0664 (1).jpg

Nice tits

8 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Our Kid @Yessongs doesn't have Moobs, so you must be referring to the Boobs... In which case I fully concur! It is just that I am too shy to say it ...

They look fairly perky, but it has been cool the past few days at the beach.

• Haha 1